Territory Sales Manager
Purplebricks is committed to the safety of our employees and all candidates. Due to the current COVID-19 circumstances, all interviews with selected candidates will be conducted virtually. This opportunity involves working remotely and will require a reliable internet connection and a private workspace on a regular basis. Travel within a designated territory will be needed up to 75% of the time.
Who are we?
Purplebricks is a full-service real estate brokerage providing fixed-fee services to home sellers and cash-back to buyers in Ontario, Alberta, and Manitoba.
With our honest, innovative approach to real estate, working at Purplebricks allows people to have a positive impact on the lives of others. We proudly help Canadian home sellers save thousands of dollars in commission, and give home buyers thousands in cash back, all while providing them with a high-quality real estate experience.
Territory Sales Manager
Responsible for all representatives within a designated territory, you deliver on all financial objectives within your area. You coach, performance manage and communicate with your team to ensure they understand objectives and follow through on their responsibilities. You ensure that the Purplebricks brand is well represented within your territory and that our clients receive an exceptional experience.
What you will do
Manage & Support Your Team
- Deliver regional sales objectives by recruiting, coaching, developing and managing representatives within the assigned territory.
- Communicate job expectations and monitor sales performance
- Achieve regional sales operational objectives by contributing regional sales information and recommendations to strategic plans
- Prepare and complete performance measurement standards and action plans to improve productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
Support the Business and its Strategy
- Establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for your territory in support of provincial objectives.
- Maintain and expand client base by counseling Inside Sales teams
- Support existing business by recommending new product and service opportunities, packaging, and service enhancements
- Understanding consumer needs and trends and tracking activity levels of competitors
What you bring to the table:
- 3+ years' people management experience
- 3+ years' experience managing remote teams
- A post-secondary education in Business Administration/Management, or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
- An active real estate license or the ability to reinstate
- Reliable transportation with a ?G? Class License or higher, with no major infractions
- A demonstrated background of uncovering opportunities and overcoming challenges
- A proven track record of first-hand experience achieving sales targets first-hand
What we provide
- Paid vacations, so you can recharge
- Your health is important to us. Health & wellness benefits are covered
- Branded Vehicle Program/Allowance
- Paid professional fees and dues
- Rewarding career opportunities for advancement with performance incentives
- We set you up for success: training, coaching, and professional development opportunities await
- The opportunity to work alongside a team of dedicated professionals
Purplebricks is committed to providing accessible employment practices and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. Our employees are our greatest asset and each employee's cultural differences, life experiences, self-expression, and unique capabilities are what build our company culture and success. If you require accommodation due to disability during any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Human Resources at 1-866-336-9637, ext. 7421.