We're looking for a Marketing Manager to join the Rose Rocket team. This role will have a chance to become an important member of the Marketing Team at Rose Rocket, working in order to elevate the visibility of Rose Rocket's TMS and supporting our product's growth and adoption in the trucking and transportation industry.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer looking for the opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing company in an exciting and complex industry.
Rose Rocket is a market leader in Transportation Management Software. We're a startup going after the $700+ billion dollar trucking industry, leading the shift to SaaS while revolutionizing the way trucking companies sell, service and innovate. We are a hyper-growth Y Combinator-backed company with a ?more human, less corporate? culture that is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team, and celebrating success.
- Develop and execute against go-to-market objectives by understanding business priorities, integrating them with customer and marketing insights, to develop impactful and effective marketing strategies
- Partner with Marketing, Sales, Product, and Customer Experience teams to optimize marketing initiatives across the entire funnel
- Understand and communicate the Rose Rocket value proposition to customers and prospects through Product Marketing support, vendor briefings, and strategic brand partnerships
- End-to-end implementation of marketing campaigns, from planning and execution to results and ongoing optimizations
- Drive lead acquisition, product activation, and product retention through program support as well as developing new channels
- Work as part of the marketing team to develop, implement, and evaluate other strategic marketing initiatives
- 5 years of experience in a B2B or SaaS (or both!) environment, preferably in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business insight; problem solver with project management skills and attention to detail
- Good relationship management as you will engage with stakeholders across several different functions as well as externally in order to be successful
- Strong written communication skills and the ability to bring Rose Rocket to life in a way that strengthens our brand and product impact
- A strong customer-centric approach
- you are always thinking about how our customers interact with the brand and product
- The ability to take the initiative in a constantly-changing work environment and a willingness to adopt a generalist approach
- Flexible vacation, summer hours, and holiday hours
- Health and dental benefits
- Awards for milestones and core values nominations
- Stock option plan
- Opportunity to build initiatives and strategies from the ground up
- Work with caring, collaborative, and innovative people that work as one team
- Monthly virtual team events that meet the interests of our diverse team
- Due to COVID-19 the Rose Rocket forces are currently working from home but have plans to return to our DT Toronto office when it's safe. Right now, we have the tools, instruction and a fantastic team of onboarders to set you up for work from home success!
Equal Employment Opportunity
Rose Rocket is an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity and/or expression.
We are dedicated to growing a diverse team of highly talented individuals and creating an inclusive environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic selves to work.
If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.
Apply for this job