Northern is North America's leading digital experience agency. We unite creativity, technology and performance marketing to create immersive digital experiences for leading brands in their pursuit of digital transformation. We have strategically assembled a group of innovators, who have a passion for technology, design and improving online experiences.
Our team is made up of individuals who are dedicated to making a difference in the digital landscape. Our experts have specialized knowledge and expertise in building websites that stand out from the rest, both in look and in functionality. Our full-service solutions means we are committed to a project from the beginning stages of planning and development to the stages of strategic promotion and marketing.
What We're Looking For
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Marketing Coordinator with a proven track record of providing marketing project management coordination, support, and assistance in all aspects of projects and programs. The primary responsibility of this position is to support the project delivery of all ongoing projects and initiatives. The ideal candidate will be one who leads by example, and knows how to bring out the best in people and to act as a galvanizing force.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize and facilitate sprint planning and monitoring, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, and other sprint-related initiatives for the design, marketing and advertising teams.
- Manage overall resource utilization and produce forecasting reports for accurate and cost-efficient scheduling.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency and access to information across the organization.
- Establish and maintain an understanding of requested/prioritized project values and appropriately consider sequencing, timing, dependencies, etc.
- Identify barriers and involve internal team members or stakeholders to help clear roadblocks, and/or to identify potential alternative solutions (in collaboration with the Team Lead).
- Serve as a liaison between the production and management teams. Working closely with designers, marketers, project managers, and account managers.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Knowledge of various marketing platforms for analytics, advertising, email marketing, and CRM is preferred.
- Skills required in:
- Problem solving
- Strategic planning
- Project management software
- Proficient with G-Suite tools.
- Advanced Excel reporting capabilities for building, tracking, and analyzing data.
- Experience working with multiple teams and stakeholders across organizations.
Education & Experience
- 1-3 years' experience being scrum master / traffic manager (or equivalent) on multiple teams in a variety of different contexts (different team sizes, different departments, different cultures)
- Experience in an agency setting is considered an asset
- Scrum Master is considered an asset
- PMP/CAPM is considered an asset
- Proven ability to apply creativity, innovation, and resourcefulness to daily work
At Northern we recognize that experience comes in many different forms. If your experience is similar to what we're looking for, please consider applying. We know that the best problem-solving and creative thinkers are those with thought diversity; that's why we're dedicated to adding new perspectives to our team.
In exchange for your talent and expertise, Northern is committed to providing competitive compensation, health benefits, flexible work schedules, delicious meals, company retreats, opportunities for growth and professional development, and a fun, supportive environment that will allow you to be your best!
Equity and Diversity
Northern invites applications from all qualified individuals. Northern is committed to employment equity and diversity in the workplace and welcomes applications from all individuals, including but not limited to members of visible minorities, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, persons of any sexual orientation, and persons of any gender identity or gender expression. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations please let us know when you apply.