GraceMed is a private, boutique-style cosmetic organization with locations in Burlington, Oakville, North York and Mississauga with expansion plans for multiple clinics. With over 60 years of combined clinical experience, our expertise is providing our patients with customized treatment plans, involving surgical and nonsurgical options, to ensure satisfaction through excellent care and results. As we rapidly grow our team and locations, we are seeking an experienced, dynamic, creative and organized social media professional to join our team.
- Implement and manage strategic plan development, negotiation and/or execution on all social media channels.
- Serve as a key client contact for patient requests, investigate proposed and alternative solutions to maximize patient objectives, identify and/or resolve any execution issues
- Serve as a key contact for social media partners to negotiate best investment opportunities, ROI and influencers
- Monitor plan execution and serve as a first point of contact to raise and resolve any identified issues/discrepancies
- Generate media insights using various data sources and craft strategic POVs
- Work with the Marketing Team and key stakeholders to develop social media strategies, content and creative ideation
- Develop content calendars and manage the day-to-day process of posting and scheduling on Instagram, Tik Tok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, etc. for GracMed social media clients.
- Assist in developing copy for all social media posts including blogs.
- Meet and exceed KPI's by building out monthly growth and engagement reports.
- Use social media management and analytics tool, Hootsuite, to measure growth and engagement for all social media projects.
- Slick verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to translate and present creative ideas in a simple, and easy to understand yet inspirational /creative style
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- detect and translate a story to build off analytics
- Exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- ability to think unconventionally in proposing potential solutions or opportunities to issues
- Demonstrate strong social detail orientation and organizational skills
- Display effective negotiation and influence skills
- steeped in required industry, brand, and competitive knowledge
- Proven ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects effectively and work well under pressure to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
- Demonstrate a strong learning orientation and lean into new opportunities and are willing to challenge status quo and push the technological boundaries of Social Media
- Proficient with media tools (Adobe Suite), photography, videography, video editing
- Familiar/proficient with back-end implementation on Facebook/Instagram, Tic Tok, WordPress, Twitter, Google Analytics, Pinterest and other new/emerging platforms.