Lovekind Inc. is looking for a graphic designer to join our design team centered in Toronto! This is a position for folks passionate about innovative design, creative marketing and growing unique brands.
ere an innovative, growing brand incubator that builds brands ready to grow and make a global impact. We have brands across hospitality, wellness and cosmetics. Our team is dedicated, creative and talented and were looking for someone to join our group and make a mark across industries.
Whats the ask?
As a graphic designer at Lovekind, each day will be a little different. The Graphic Designer will play a pivotal part in creating collaborative, eye-catching creative content across all brands. The scope is broad and includes promotions, social posts, internal communications, PPT presentation designs for C-level executives, brand work, corporate marketing materials, and to the discretion of the Creative Director, exposure to design projects in other aspects of Lovekind. We are looking for people excited to learn and develop their skills.
Reporting to the creative director you will be:
- Experienced in engaging with creative briefs, receiving direction and providing feedback.
- Able to think through projects independently with minimal supervision while also participating in more detailed instructed projects.
- Creating clear, engaging visual content from marketing strategy, messages and occasionally complex analytic information (ie. Infographics).
- Proficient at switching between various brand styles and aesthetics.
- Skilled at producing design across mediums including print, social, interactive and presentations.
- Skilled at producing designs for material packaging, layflats, containers and physical materials.
What youll bring:
- 1-3 years experience as designer.
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of working with photo elements is desired.
- Knowledge of best practices across social media platforms.
- High level of organization and self-motivation.
- Prior experience managing multiple projects at once with demanding varying timelines.
- Ability to adapt to different brand aesthetics effortlessly and smoothly.
- Creativity and boldness.
- Excellent communication skills across mediums and interpersonally.
- Openness to share and receive critical feedback on projects, workflow and teamwork.
Brand: Calii Love
Address: 264 Adelaide Street East Toronto, ON
Property Description : LoveKind
Property Number: 1