As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don't need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time-setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn't a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don't just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days, you'll:
- Take survey of the existing Dialpad for Startups program operations and identify gaps, issues, and opportunities to be addressed
- Get a grasp of what motivates startups to choose Dialpad as their communication platform
- Begin to act as the go-to person for all startup program inquiries both internally and externally
- Provide analytical support to identify opportunities and support data driven decision making
- Create/maintain process documentation
By day 60, you'll:
- Manage and perform key strategic processes and capabilities (e.g. signup flow, startup & partner submissions/inquiries, finance/deal desk oversight & troubleshooting, GTM initiatives, and reporting & planning)
- Own end-to-end operations, processes, and communications for the entire startup and partner lifecycle
- Leverage marketing automation to develop effective communication/engagement with partners and customers via email campaigns and newsletters
- Write blog posts and startup customer stories
- Work cross-functionally with sales, finance, marketing, business development, content, design, and customer teams to understand business objectives and drive content creation
By day 90, you'll:
- Explore new partnership opportunities with VC, Accelerators, and Incubators, and onboard them as approved partners
- Manage existing startup partners to help them enable their portfolio companies to sign up for Dialpad
- Increase startup customer MRR expansion
Who you are
You are a savvy, self-motivated person with 3+ years of marketing/business development experience and a college degree. You're an excellent communicator with strong written and interpersonal skills, and are comfortable leading calls and presentations. You have experience working with or within startups as well as an understanding of the accelerators, incubators, and venture capital industries. You possess a strong attention to detail with exceptional time management, organizational, and multitasking skills. You can demonstrate the ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful solutions, plans, and results. And if you know how to use Salesforce, Asana, Jira, and Domo, even better!
We've been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, "Skill & Will," we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away-and it doesn't hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it's business as unusual. That's why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer. We are dedicated to creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.