Are you looking for an opportunity with a company that understands and appreciates you enough to put you on the ?front line??
A company that trusts you to represent them and take care of their valued clients with all the care and attention to detail they deserve?
Are you an extraordinary ?people person?, looking for a rewarding career with an exceptional and fast-growing company that appreciates and values your outgoing personality, natural enthusiasm and people skills... and, most importantly, provides compensation commensurate with your unique skills and the care and attention you provide their clients?
If all that describes you, welcome home! Your search is over. We're looking for Inside Sales Representatives... or as we like to call them, ?Advanced Angels?... exceptional ?people persons? whose natural enthusiasm and communication skills are not only highly appreciated... but generously compensated as well.
We are Advanced Nutrients, located in Abbotsford, B.C., a respected manufacturer and distributor of cutting edge nutrient and supplement products for hydroponic gardeners. Our products are top-notch, innovative, powerful, and unique.
With growing sales, we are looking to add an outgoing people-oriented individual to our Inside Sales team to help build on our success.
As an Advanced Angel you will work closely with various "Business Buddies" (Outside Sales Reps) located throughout the U.S., providing support through your excellent telephone and email communication skills from our Abbotsford office, to our clients.
More specifically, you will:
- Use your skills to suggest and offer our unique and high quality products to existing clients
- Identify new clients, research their needs, suggest and offer various products based on their needs
- Assess client's needs and recommend the appropriate products to them
- Build and maintain relationships with our clients by phone and email
- Help other Inside Sales Reps with their customer base
- Process returned merchandise in a timely and efficient manner
You will have:
- A high school diploma
- A willingness to learn and teachable attitude (MOST important!)
- An ability to exude your unique, infectious personality and enthusiasm over the phone (VERY important!)
- A current passport or ability to obtain one
If you're the right person and already have the needed people skills, we provide you with EXTENSIVE training to equip you with all the skills and tools you need to succeed with our company.
If you think you are a great fit for this full-time, entry-level position, please reply immediately via Isarta.
This position is Monday to Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm, at our Abbotsford office. To better serve our clients in the United States, we are fully staffed on Canadian statutory holidays which are substituted with the United States statutory holidays.
We appreciate all applicants; however, we will ONLY be contacting applicants who are exceptional candidates and have the people skills and ambition required for this highly important position.
Powered by JazzHR