YOUR FAVOURITE THING TO drive, IS A big idea.
Closing: Untill Filled
Location: Edmonton South
Lights, camera, action! When it comes to corporate events, training videos or podcasts, you know how to set the stage. We're looking for a highly creative subject matter expert that can do it all: create exceptional content while identifying the most effective digital delivery channels! If this sounds like you, please read on.
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You're a creative thinker who keeps on top of emerging trends with innovative approaches and new ways of looking at things.
- You put your clients and customers first. You really do! It's not just lip service; you do it because it's so important.
- You work just as well on your own as you do in a team. Collaborating is as natural to you as breathing.
- You've got an eagle eye for detail
- errors beware!
- You're not only comfortable with change, you embrace it. And you like to help others through it too.
- You're the resident MacGyver who always gets things done with the resources on hand.
- You bring a creative flair that nails the brief every time for all your projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Report to Manager, Association Learning Programs.
- Support the Learning, Creative, Marketing and Communications Departments in delivery of content.
- Provide audio visual support, including producing and overseeing production of graphics, animation for web and multimedia projects.
- Provide expertise and consultation on corporate initiatives, such as corporate events, recordings, town halls and community events.
- Disseminate corporate content to ensure maximum engagement.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a post-secondary education in a related field.
- You have at least eight years of audio-visual experience.
- You have experience in using social media applications and creating podcasts.
- You have demonstrated know-how with visual composition, location sound and lighting skills.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Paid vacation and floater day.