You will be responsible for working with Enterprise customers and their existing AWS account representatives to qualify and pursue sales opportunities for cloud based end user computing workloads. You will engage with our demand generation, segment sales, solutions architects, partner and marketing organizations to drive opportunities to closure. Your commitments will include quota accountability, driving platform adoption within Enterprise accounts, running programs and ensuring success at scale.
The ideal candidate will have a sales technology background that enables them to drive an engagement at the Executive level as well as with software developers and IT architects. The candidate should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute against a territory coverage plan and consistently deliver on quarterly revenue targets. Teamwork, Account strategies, cross selling, solution selling, negotiation and closing are just a few of the critical skills required for success.
Enjoy working with Enterprise customers. The role of a Specialized Seller requires someone who simultaneously acts as a market maker, operator, and general manager for their own customer accounts. With a focus on customer outcomes, they must work to win new customers, grow existing customers, secure lighthouse customers, drive revenue for new services, and develop strategic partnerships.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Drive revenue and increase market share in a defined geography
- Meet or exceed revenue targets
- Develop and execute a territory plan to grow the AWS EUC footprint
- Manage numerous accounts concurrently & strategically
- Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS EUC services
- Travel required Preferred Qualifications
This position can be remote, but candidates should be based near an AWS office location (Toronto is preferred).
- Proven track record of success driving adoption of new and disruptive technologies within Enterprise Accounts.
- Experience in identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing large-scale technology deals.
- Experience in positioning and selling technology in new customers and new market segments.
- Industry experience selling Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Translate customer business and technology priorities into technology solutions.
- Proven track record in creating net new demand which builds a sustainable business.
- Communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with customer executives, IT management, and internal stakeholders.
- Proven track record of consistent territory growth and quota obtainment.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus. This position can be remote, but candidates should be based near an AWS office location (Toronto is preferred).