Responsible for selling a variety of wastewater treatment chemicals to Ontario-based industrial companies and municipalities.
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Routinely enter all activity information into the company CRM.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential customers.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in outside sales of wastewater treatment chemicals.
- Exposure to and operational knowledge of a variety of mechanical wastewater treatment technologies and processing systems.