Brafasco Overview :
Brafasco (www.Brafasco.com) is one of Canada's leading construction and industrial supply distributors, coast-to-coast. From manufacturing, infrastructure, construction, product training or industry knowledge, Brafasco provides customers with a wide range of products and services. In any commercial facility or project phase, Brafasco's one-stop-shop solutions provide customers what they need to meet or exceed the demands of their job. Brafasco is proud to partner with industry-leading manufacturers to support this shared goal with quality, value and productivity to solve the needs and challenges of customers.
Brafasco services and supports tens of thousands of customers across Canada in a wide range of industries and trades. With over 40 walk-in branches across several provinces, a fast-paced distribution centre and more than 400 employees, we are proud to contribute to the success of projects across the country.
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Team Environment
- RRSP Matching Plan
- Internal Learning Centre for Career Development
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunities for Career Growth
- Wellness Program
- Tuition Reimbursement Job Description:
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service and generating new sales opportunities. Respond to customer order and quotation requests, over the counter, and received via outside sales representatives, telephone, email, and faxed correspondence. Responsible for receiving, entering and processing orders, and delivering products in a company vehicle.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Provides exceptional customer service by greeting and interacting with customers. Upsells by identifying related products, add-on extensions and making customers aware of product promotions.
- Develops relationships and partnerships and establish HD as a First Choice Supplier to our customers.
- Analyzes our market and champions sales initiatives to increase overall market share and profitability.
- Receives, researches, and answers customer questions regarding accounts, products, rates and services offered, via telephone or in person.
- Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer timely solutions. Communicates product features, benefits, and warranty policy information to customers.
- Processes orders, quotes prices, enters orders into the system and provides order information to customers. Pull orders as required.
- Restocks store merchandise as needed. Arranges stock on shelves or racks in sales area and keeps merchandise in order. Maintains showroom cleanliness.
- Makes deliveries in a company vehicle.
- Must have a valid G Driver's License.
- Drivers abstract required meeting the following minimum requirements:
- 2 or fewer speeding tickets, and,
- No distracted driving tickets/infractions.
Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- Typically located in a comfortable indoor area. There may be regular exposure to mild physical discomfort from factors, such as dust, fumes or odors, temperature extremes, loud noise, strong drafts, or bright lights.
- No overnight travel required.
- Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate to heavy weight (8-50 pounds).
- Must be eighteen years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Must provide Driver's Abstract
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience in area of responsibility
- 1-3 years of counter experience in wholesale distribution preferred.
- One or more years of sales experience preferred.
- Great customer service and communication skills.