Marketing Communications Manager, Campaigns & Programs
7400 Birchmount Rd, Markham, ON L3R 5V4, Canada Req #1174
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
Come and join one of North America's largest home and commercial services and energy solutions companies! We offer comprehensive benefits, a DC Pension Plan and savings match plan. If you are passionate about joining an organization committed to delivering 5 Star Customer Service, we would love to hear from you.
Role: Marketing Communications Manager, Campaigns & Programs
Status: Full-Time, Regular
Department : Marketing
Location: Birchmount (Markham)
The Marketing Communications Manager, Campaigns & Programs will play a key role in developing and executing customer growth and retention strategies through various advertising campaigns and marketing-programs. The manager will build and oversee initiatives that support Enercare's marketing communications strategy, building the brand, engaging consumers, and providing exceptional customer experiences.
The chosen candidate will not only be an advocate for above-the-line advertising initiatives, but they will also work on non-advertising campaigns that generate demand, increase share of household and retain customers. Specific to advertising campaigns, they will be responsible for the execution of integrated marketing campaigns including traditional advertising (broadcast/print/out-of-home) and digital advertising.
This position focuses on the Home Services portfolio across all lines of business including HVAC, Hot Water, Maintenance and Protection Plans, Electrical and Plumbing Services, and Air and Water Treatment. As an industry undergoing massive shifts in technology and competition, a desire to learn, lead and win is a must.
This is a great opportunity for a customer-centric, digital-minded, data-driven, process-obsessed, demand-generating communications professional looking to join a growing organization positioned to be the premier provider of essential home, commercial services and energy solutions in North America.
- Plan, manage and influence the implementation of marketing communications strategies and programs to deliver against short- and long-term business plans
- Build relationships with external vendors and agencies such as advertising, media buying, digital, and social media to develop and execute integrated marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Marketing, Product, Legal, Sales and Channel partners to ensure consistency and seamless integration of all marketing material and messaging
- Help stakeholders understand the Enercare brand guidelines, including visual standards, and apply them to all customer-facing initiatives
- Monitor budget plan to spend
- Work with accounting team to manage and process vendor invoices
- Complete postmortems and analyze and comprehend program ROI and benefits
- Contribute to building annual and quarterly marketing plans
- At least 5 years' experience in a marketing communications role leading campaigns or large-scaled projects
- Solid understanding & experience of the strategy, planning and tactical execution phases of marketing communications and managing integrated marketing campaigns
- A clear understanding of brand marketing strategy and above-the-line advertising tactics
- Experience managing working relationship and project execution/analysis with multiple agencies
- Ability to collaborate effectively with various stakeholders and build business partnerships
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to formulate a course of action from results uncovered.
- Thorough understanding of established and emerging advertising mediums including traditional (broadcast/print/out-of-home), online (paid/earned/owned), social media, partnership & and content marketing
- Ability to adapt to a demanding, rapidly changing work environment and to handle numerous duties, manage budgets, balance ongoing requests, set priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Organized with structured processes, maintains attention to detail, and has a positive, results-oriented attitude
- Ability to think through issues from an end-to-end perspective
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communications specifically in delivering project briefings and reports, working in .ppt and managing project communications effectively
Enercare's recruitment process includes accommodation for applicants with disabilities. All accommodations will take into account the applicant's accessibility needs due to disability and are available upon request.