Dignity Health Global Education is an EdTech company created to revolutionize education for healthcare professionals. Backed by the largest not-for-profit health system in the U.S., we develop best-in-class education in the form of certificate and degree programs with some of the best educational institutions in the world.
Be part of the revolution
- healthcare professionals deserve access to the best education
- to improve the lives of others.
We're going through an exciting growth stage in 2021 and are expanding our Marketing Team. We're looking for an energized and creative content marketing whizz to take our social media and our external content to new heights and to maximize the use of the huge brands with which DHGE represents.
Are you a passionate storyteller who is eager to tell DHGE's narratives through innovative digital & visual mediums? Do you enjoy developing content that is polished and optimized for various digital platforms? We want you to join our team!
- Sharing stories on how our education changes healthcare professionals' lives
- Generation of bold marketing campaigns to differentiate, drive traffic, engagement, and prospects that deliver sales and retain customers
- Translate marketing objectives into results-driven inspiring omni-channel content that focuses on storytelling.
- Developing customized plans and strategies which understand the different audiences and personas within healthcare e.g. a nurse versus a physician, with the underpinning research and data.
- Collaborating across business functions, including academic, partnerships, corporate, and enrollment to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet the business and marketing objectives with a fantastic ROI
- Leading and executing DHGE's creative social media content strategy.
- Leading our thought leadership content initiative where we invite health leaders and other related executives from the U.S. to share their insights via webinars, podcasts, blogs.
- Moderating user-generated content and engaging with industry leaders and the healthcare community.
- Developing and managing editorial calendars and organization workflows
- Working across various business functions and with our Executive Leadership team to build a social media engagement and thought leadership strategy to extend our reach
- Deploying social listening tactics across all platforms to keep abreast of trends, competition, news, and more
Our ideal candidate:
- Creative and courageous, with the ability to manage in an environment of change and ambiguity to help us take bold, strategic moves in this rapidly evolving environment
- Has a can-do attitude, attention to detail, and is a creative and resourceful customer-centric thinker
- Must have a creative media background with experience in the creation of content and media which has engaged a user base and given demonstrable results.
- Can plan strategies which are customized to projects and have a grounding in research and an understanding of the various audiences and personas.
- Focuses on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Action oriented, and comfortable taking calculated risks to better serve our stakeholders
- Outcome focused, critical thinkers with the ability to analyze and visualize, to ensure continuous improvement all campaigns for the growth of the business
- Collaborative team players who build relationships easily across various stakeholder groups to move initiatives forward
What you will bring:
- Bachelor's/post-secondary degree in marketing, advertising, graphic design, fine arts or another creative field
- Minimum 5 years' experience in content marketing
- Excellent copywriting and communication in American English
- Has good project management skills and a good understanding of how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment
- Has an outstanding knowledge of social media marketing and digital marketing, including knowledge of social analytics tools
- Has knowledge of editing tools like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and video editing tools
- Has knowledge of higher education and healthcare in the U.S.
This is a role for a forward-thinking, creative professional who can bring provable success to a healthcare and education sector ready for exciting engagement and content.
Some other great things about us:
- Competitive compensation plan
- Performance based incentives
- Professional team-spirited environment
- Growth potential within our growing EdTech company
- Opportunities to work with BIG U.S brands
Dignity Health Global Education is committed to providing accessible employment practices that are in compliance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment process, please indicate this in your cover letter or contact us with the ?Help? button in the application.