LoveKind is a brand incubator and management company that specializes in lifestyle oriented brands within the hospitality, wellness, and e-commerce space. Your role as Social Media Manager will be to provide content management and creation, marketing support and social media management for the brands under the LoveKind umbrella. We are looking for a new Social Media Manager to join our growing hospitality group centered in Toronto! This is a position for folks passionate about hospitality, wellness, creative marketing and growing unique brands.
Whats the ask?
As the social media manager, every day will be different. You will be responsible for planning, managing, and monitoring the social media efforts for several of our brands in order to grow online communities and increase brand awareness, working closely with our Creative Director and marketing team. Youre a dynamic copy writer with a sharp eye for content planning. You can capture and create content that matches each brand voice and use that voice to tell stories that connect with our diverse audiences.
Reporting to the Creative Director, you will:
- Strategize develop ideas and concepts for engaging on brand content.
- Create photograph content along style guidelines; write captivating copy and stories.
- Analyze Manage analytics and reporting to understand channel performance. Test ways to improve performance and drive objectives.
- Engage Manage customer engagement and direct them to the appropriate avenues within our marketing team
- Grow Identify strategies for growth across all digital channelsLearn Keep your finger on the pulse of where the industry is going and identify opportunities for novelty.
What youll bring:
Minimum of 2 years social media management experience.
- Strong copywriting skills and a strong understanding of brand voice for various audiences.
- A record of compelling content creation.
- Excellent knowledge of Instagram, Facebook, TikTok best practices and conventions.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong ability to provide and receive feedback.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Experience with audience, buyer and persona research.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Solid critical thinking and creative solution skills.
- Energetic interpersonal skills in engaging with various stakeholders throughout the company.
- Design skills are considered an asset.
- Bachelor or Diploma in a relevant field is preferred.
Brand: Calii Love
Address: 264 Adelaide Street East Toronto, ON
Property Description : LoveKind
Property Number: 1