Graphics Production Coordinator
1680 Mattawa Ave, Mississauga, ON L4X 3A5, Canada Mississauga, ON, Canada Req #69
Wednesday, February 10, 2021
kubik creates award-winning corporate exhibits, events and environments. We transform ideas into unforgettable experiences that enthral audiences and go beyond imagination.
Your background: A professional with demonstrated ability to manage a variety of graphics projects simultaneously. Great troubleshooter adept at finding solutions and solving problems. You prioritize each day efficiently and cost-effectively coordinate the workflow within the Graphics department. You thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven work environment.
Our Graphics department is an integral part of the team that transforms ideas into experiences. They own multiple projects acting as subject matter experts bringing significant experience and insight daily.
A kubik career breaks all the rules. Use your skills. Push your talent. Unleash your energy. Nurture your creativity. Be respected for your passion. And always have fun doing it.
A typical day:
- Coordinating with Project Managers to ensure that graphic design and production requirements are met.
- Creating layouts for client approval
- Preparing prepress files for production using Adobe CC software.
- Managing production of all print pieces from conception to completion.
- Preparing and submitting quotes to outside vendors.
- Approving vendor invoices.
- Maintaining and ordering department supplies.
- Providing pricing to Project Managers.
- Maintaining departmental database.
- Ensuring quality control of production files.
Who we are looking for:
- Post-secondary education in Graphic Design.
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in working in field related to graphic design and/or pre-press production. Experience with museums is a plus!
- Knowledge of large format printers and associated RIP software e.g., Onyx
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail.
- Able to take direction and work independently
- Able to work cross functionally with all internal departments.
- Resourceful and solution focused.
- Willingness to do whatever needs to be done to get it right.
- Values being part of a team and working collaboratively.
APPLY THROUGH OUR WEBSITE WITH YOUR RESUME.
To learn more visit us at:
We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation during the application process, we will work with you to meet your needs. Please send all inquiries regarding accommodations via Isarta. Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest, but only those applicants who are to be considered will be contacted.
#thinkubik #Graphics #exhibitfabrication #cooloffice #marketing #graphicdesigner #creative #artwork #jobopening #museum