We're looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our team at Traction Guest on a 12 month contract. As a Digital Marketing Manager at Traction Guest, your top priority is to drive revenue growth across paid and organic digital channels, positioning Traction Guest platform as a leader in enterprise visitor management that helps drive the security and efficiency goals of large organizations.
We are a global leader in enterprise visit management. We are on a mission to help organizations across the world protect their facilities, employees and visitors. We pride ourselves on our innovation and growth and have been recognized by Deloitte Technology Fast 50 Company to Watch, Forbes Cloud 100 Rising Star and G2 Leader in Customer Satisfaction for Visitor Management. We are backed by investors that include Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures. To support our diverse customer base, we have employees across the world in Ireland, US and Canada.
Culture is important at Traction Guest. Our values don't just sit on a glossy page. We live them every day. Our values are the cornerstone of who we are:
Do the right thing
Seek adventures and smiles
Healthy hearts and heads
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing in a high-growth B2B environment
- Proven track record of driving pipeline results via PPC, organic and paid social channels
- Expert in web analytics platforms (Adwords, Google Analytics, SEO)
- certifications considered a strong asset
- Experience and proven results in A/B testing, retargeting strategies, and online competitor research a must
- Analytical professional who can transform campaign data into insights and learnings
- Excellent writing skills, with experience in landing page copy and conversion optimization
- Ability to multitask in a SUPER fast paced environment
- Desire to learn, experiment and be the best at what you do
What You Will Be Doing
- Manage a cohesive overall strategy for digital and online presence including monitoring and reporting business KPI's and ongoing data analytics ensuring results align with business goals, marketing plans and overall brand strategy
- Ensure ongoing optimization of all digital, online tactics (website, SEO/SEM, retargeting, social), developing a well-structured and fully integrated online marketing materials including banners, ads, and landing pages
- Own, evaluate and implement paid and organic search programs driving pipeline growthManage targeted campaigns into accounts across social networks, video, display, apps etc.
- Implement Account Based digital initiatives, from ABM strategy ( account based marketing) execution to tech stack recommendations
- Develop comprehensive SEO data-driven approach and continuous improvement strategy
- Collaborate with business development and marketing teams on optimizing conversion and win rates
- Track and report on performance metrics across digital channels, consistently delivering on pipeline targets.
- Perform keyword research & competitive analysis
- Research and evaluate digital trends and approaches, running experiments
- Identify content gaps and propose new content and back link driving initiatives
- Living Traction Guest's culture
Phone Interview with our People & Culture team
Meet with the hiring manager and other members of the team
Demo Presentation and Interview
Culture Meeting with members of the Traction Guest team
We are an equal opportunity employer and love diversity at our company! We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.