YOU'VE GOT A talent FOR MARKETING
AND A love FOR EMAIL
Closing: When Filled
Location: Edmonton South
Here's what we need. We need an E-Mail Coordinator who thrives on a challenge, believes in the power of human connections and whose goal is to own quality time in our members' inbox. We are looking for a new team member to work on our email program: someone motivated and energetic; someone who will not only tell our brand story but drive our tactical advertising to generate strong sales. We need someone who can only market stuff they truly believe in. Our attitude is young, vibrant, energetic and change-oriented. Shaking things up is the name of the game. In this dynamic, competitive world, staying relevant is the name of the game and getting noticed is how you play. If this kind of challenge excites you, then you might like doing this;
WHAT MOVES YOU
- You are a diplomatic and collaborative negotiator with good group facilitation skills.
- You have strong interpersonal skills with a clear, positive people focus.
- You have a demonstrated ability in planning, scheduling and organization.
- You have the ability to think consumer first and to put yourself in their shoes.
- You are able to identify and evaluate a problem/opportunity in context of the overall strategy.
- You are a team player willing to take the lead when needed.
- You have strong verbal and written communication.
- You are a visionary and creative thinker.
- You have a solid business acumen, organizational assessment and analytical skills.
- You have a proven integrity and work ethic.
- You demonstrate an ability to produce quality results within timelines.
- You can mine data in your sleep.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Reporting to Marketing Manager, you will manage the scheduling, deployment and reporting of all email marketing campaigns on behalf of AMA
- Manage the content process for business unit driven email marketing campaigns.
- Work with each marketing department and business unit to analyze and test e-mail marketing campaigns to continually improve their effectiveness.
- Conduct research on email marketing best practices and provide information and guidance to stakeholders.
- Build out sophisticated triggered, lifecycle, and batch email programs.
- Analyze and interpret marketing data and research for key consumer insights.
- Identify new market opportunities for promoting travel products and services.
WHAT YOU'VE DONE
- You have a post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or a related area with a background in e-mail and database marketing.
- You have a minimum of three years online marketing experience along with working knowledge of commonly accepted marketing measures and e-mail marketing best practices.
- In depth experience managing e-mail campaigns including design, deployment, tracking and evaluation.
- You know what ESP deployment and database marketing tools, modeling technology in analysis, program planning, HTML and image editing are and you know what to do with them.
- You have experience refining e-mail marketing programs using A/B testing to determine what e-mail facets are effective with the specific target audience.
- You have proficiency in working with MS Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, and Outlook.
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Flexible benefits.
- Outstanding employer-paid Pension Plan.
- Great AMA discounts.
- Unlimited learning opportunities.
- Vacation time and floater day.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.