ATB is more than just a bank and ATB 101 is more than just a student job.
ATB 101 is a year round student work experience and engagement program with summer, fall, and winter intakes! Our ATB 101 students play an integral role in the success of our business. As an ATB 101 student you will have a unique opportunity to contribute to ATB through challenging, meaningful and diverse opportunities while creating happiness for our customers and each other. Oh and we promise you'll have a lot of fun doing it!
Is #ATB101 something you want to be a part of this summer? If so, ATB Financial's People & Culture team is the place to be ALL IN.
Job Number: REQ1413
Location: Calgary or Edmonton (remote/work from home accommodations available where necessary)
Apply by: February 23, 2021
Paygrade: ATB 101
# Positions available: 1
Term: 4 months (approx. end April to end August, 2021)
The Opportunity: Internal Communications
- "Culture Activation"
This role will support the Internal Communications team. This role will be focused on helping enrich ATBs culture through inspiring narrative and creative communications. They'll pull stories that demonstrate our values in action, and repurpose what they hear into high quality narratives for the entire organization. The ideal candidate has a passion for storytelling through various media, is self directed and motivated and eager to build great relationships!
- Be passionate and motivated about pursuing a career in the Communications field
- Currently enrolled in, or a recent graduate from a degree program with a specialization in Applied Communications
- Have a passion for storytelling through multiple media.
- Ability to synthesize complex information into compelling and succinct narratives.
- Be able to effectively prioritize and manage your time well.
- Have a strong sense of personal accountability. We are looking for someone who takes pride in their work and takes the personal accountability to ensure that deliverables are of strong quality.
- Come with an analytical mind. Be confident to ask questions, seek information, dissect problems, and suggest innovative solutions.
- Eager to roll up your sleeves and take on new challenges.
- Be humble and confident. We encourage you to put your hand up and ask for help, when needed. After all, we are all united in our goal of customer obsession.
- A curious mind, a person that is always asking why but is able to balance that with extremely strong execution.
At ATB, we know that highly talented people can readily transfer their skills. If you believe your skills and experience are transferable, please consider putting your name in the running.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply directly online and include a resume and cover letter. We also would like you to take a moment to share your story, using any medium (video, document, audio, etc), so that we get a chance to learn a bit more about who you are and why this role aligns with your career goals.
Don't hesitate to contact us should accommodations be required.
Purpose. Growth. Advancement. Fun. Rewards... learn about our perks and benefits.
A little about ATB:
We are Alberta's largest, home grown financial institution and for the last 80+ years, we've transformed people's understanding of what banking can-and should-make possible. Today, 5,500+ ATB team members embrace a growth mindset in order to help bring ATB's story to life, delivering happiness to our customers and team members alike. It's why we're also a highly sought after, award-winning employer. The best part is, we're just getting started. Join us, and create happiness.
To learn more about atb, visit atb.com.
Stay in touch!
ATB is happy to know you're interested in a career with us! Follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram to get the inside scoop on what our team is up to.