Develops and maintains sales relationships with all levels/sizes of customers. Sells products and services to existing and new customers in the field. May be entrusted to handle the largest accounts and/or the most complex products. Handles special projects, as assigned.
- Process customer quotes and order requests.
- Handle all return requests and Field Product.
- Maintain open and closed order files.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer requirements per specifications.
- On call after hours duty applies.
- Adjusts and/or coordinates complaints concerning billing or service rendered, referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
- Responsible for accurate and timely order maintenance.
- Comprehensive, specialized technical knowledge of company's products and services, customer requirements and competitive market.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Proven negotiating skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent industry experience.
- 8+ years of oilfield services experience.