Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is seeking a
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist in our Winnipeg location. The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of marketing and sales support activities as well as creating, implementing and optimizing marketing campaigns and initiatives to help Sandvik achieve its set business and marketing goals and objectives in Canada.
- Develop online advertisement campaigns using Google Ads and Google Analytics
- Content creation for digital trade media and working closely with internal and external resources
- Create digital advertisements in alignment with campaigns and evaluate success of advertisements
- Manage Sandvik Canada's social media accounts (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter), including driving follower growth, audience engagement and responding appropriately to comments
- Develop and execute paid and earned strategies for each channel and appropriate content in alignment with each channel's strategy
- Schedule and coordinate event planning for in-person and digital trade shows, conferences and product launches with service orders, logistics, shipping of display materials, content creation, audience engagement plans and contractor management
- Act as the approver for brand usage in the sales area by reviewing and approving the usage of our brand in accordance with the brand guidelines
- Create and modify documents, advertisements, and imagery to align with our brand guidelines
- Track, create, and publish local internal success stories for the Sandvik Intranet
Safety and Environment
- Adhere to the Sandvik Environmental, Health & Safety policy.
- Attend Environmental, Health and Safety related trainings.
- Perform risk assessments (?Take Five?) prior to each task.
- Identification and reporting of hazards when relevant
- Wear the required personal protective equipment (PPE) assigned for each task.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing Communication, English or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 3 years' in Marketing Communications or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bilingual in French and English considered an asset
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite
- Superior abilities in social media management and marketing automation software
- Must be an independent worker requiring minimal supervision
- Must be able to work collaboratively with remote team members
- Must be able to supervise and direct work by contractors
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to effectively manage time and multiple projects
- Advanced computer skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel within Canada 5-10% of the time
Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including competitive benefits and a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits as well as ongoing development and training.
How to Apply
Qualified individuals can apply online at https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers to the Marketing Specialist job opening # R0024644.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.