Performance Marketing Analyst
Winnipeg, MB, Canada Req #123
Tuesday, November 17, 2020
As a part of the Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular dashboards and reports.
What's On Your Plate:
- Responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of regular reports for both digital marketing campaigns and always-on marketing programs.
- Work closely with the Digital Marketing channel owners & Strategic Development teams to measure and evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns across digital channels.
- Build or facilitate the building of dashboards and reports on findings while illustrating data and translating complex results into easy-to-read summaries.
- Clearly communicate and present program results as they line into specific platforms and business KPIs on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Ability to create a standardized set of KPIs for specific goals relating to Awareness, Consideration, and Conversion, that can be used across various campaigns.
- Provide comprehensive analysis into problems and customer insights to help support solution recommendations.
- Identify optimization and growth opportunities across digital marketing campaigns
- Work with JET teams (Analytics, BI and Product) on opportunities to improve the integrity and quality of product performance tracking (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Adjust Tracking) and assist with the interpretation of data.
- Work closely with the JET teams (Analytics, BI and Product) to solve GA integration & GTM tagging.
- Accountable for solving and maintaining GA, GTM, Adjust data integrity
- Find opportunities for improvement in reporting standards.
- Work directly with the Product and Technology teams in troubleshooting fixes related to performance tracking.
Recipe for Success:
- 5 years of experience in a related role or industry.
- Working knowledge and experience with Google Analytics.
- Experience with data visualization tools (preferably Tableau & Data Studio).
- Experience with mobile attribution software (preferably Adjust)
- Experience with Google BigQuery and SQL considered assets a bonus
- Ability to work collaboratively with others to explore new solutions for business stakeholders.
- Ability to synthesize their own and other's thoughts into crisp and effective communications.
- Enthusiasm for trying new approaches and or developing creative solutions.
- Comfort speaking out in larger groups as well as presentations.
- Steward of data integrity and reliability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Fast learner, organized & reliable.
- Analytical, data-driven, strategic & curious.
- Strong Collaboration skills
What It's Like to work At Skip:
Picture this: You, dressed in your fave casual attire, amongst a diverse team of friendly and passionate colleagues. Where we work to make sure all voices are heard, all differences valued, all people treated fairly. You take pride in knowing your input and uniqueness are not only embraced but make an impact on a national food delivery platform with deep Canadian roots and its satisfied customers.As the company grows, so do you
- not only do you meet and surpass new challenges every day, but you have the opportunity to get involved, making a real difference in your and Skip's future. With committees like Skip's BIPOC (Black, Indigenous and People of Colour) Network and Women In Tech alongside our CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) work with organizations like Pride and United Way Winnipeg, you have the opportunity for not only your voice to be heard but for your actions to make an impact, joining a cause that you're passionate about.
That's just a small taste of what it's like to work at one of Canada's leading tech companies. If you're hungry for opportunity, growth, and something meaningful in a dynamic environment, we'd love to hear from you.
Skip The Dishes is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We are committed to accommodating applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment activities and will work with all applicants requesting accommodation at any stage of the hiring process.Note: All employees will be asked to sign a Consent for Disclosure of Personal Information in order to complete a background check. Job offers will be conditional upon results that the Company determines to be satisfactory.