The Inside Sales Leader is responsible for managing a team of 8-10 Inside Sales Reps who will accelerate customer's adoption to the cloud within any number of customer segments and drive long-term business and revenue by managing the full sales cycle to create opportunities and net-new workloads. The ideal candidate will manage the career growth and development of ISRs; develop sales plan and strategy for assigned territory and influence strategy aligned with customer's business objectives; lead and influence their team to maintain a robust sales pipeline through proactive customer engagement, prospecting and lead generation.
- Experience working with a matrixed team of stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Experience using data and trends to articulate business needs
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Ability to think and act independently within a fast-paced multi-task driven environment
- Knowledge and understanding of existing and developing technologies as it relates to cloud computing; understand and identify opportunities for customers
- Track record of managing time efficiently, meeting personal goals, and working effectively with internal, partner, and customer teams **For more information on AWS, please visit http://aws.amazon.com
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
- Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/Age.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit