Submit your information for this opportunity
- Markham, On- Head Office
Reporting into the Senior Brand Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist, will be responsible and accountable for creating, executing and optimizing marketing programs that deliver against company and customer objectives.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Customer Marketing:
- Develop promotional marketing initiatives in collaboration with key stakeholders that drives traffic and increases sales for the Canadian business.
- Create and maintain promotional calendars for all accounts.
- Analyze promotional activity to ensure economic viability.
- Coordinate and execute channel promotions (in store or online), for all accounts. This involves collaborating with key stakeholders, completing campaign briefs, creative approvals, tracking performance and optimizing approach to drive improved results.
- Effectively communicate all promotional activity to the broader organization.
- Participate in regular customer meetings.
- Gather, analyze and present brand and competitor promotional insights and trends.
- Contribute to annual budget planning and reconciliation.
- Loyalty Marketing:
- Manage end-to-end development of Hallmark Rewards email marketing program. This includes wireframe creation, sharing of digital assets, facilitating internal approvals and testing deployments with Email Marketing Agency.
- Develop and gain approval on Hallmark Rewards promotional activity through collaboration with internal stakeholders.
- Measure and report on performance of email marketing activity, making recommendations for improved performance of future deployments.
- Hallmark Rewards membership acquisition, growth and retention.
- Develop local email marketing solution for Hallmark Gold Crown Franchisees, collaborating with US partners.
- Provide recommendations and guidance in the development of in-store POP that will effectively communicate upcoming promotional activity.
- Digital & Social Media Marketing:
- Develop social media content calendar, schedule posts and monitor page activity for Hallmark Canada social platforms.
- Create social media content calendar and digital assets for Hallmark Gold Crown Franchisees, partnering with US Social Media liaison(s).
- Develop and share Hallmark Canada website content calendar with internal stakeholders.
- Update Hallmark Canada website content in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Maintain Hallmark Canada website store locator.
Qualifications & Experience Required:
- 3 to 5 years of Marketing experience required. CPG will be an asset.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing or related field.
- Demonstrated skills in email marketing automation and digital media.
- Experience working with various technologies such as:
- Sproutloud (Channel Marketing Software)
- Google Data Studio
- Digital Asset Management
- Ability to develop innovative solutions within budget restraints, to realize program goals.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, strong MS Office knowledge including advanced Excel and PowerPoint.
- Establishes and maintains strong relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Must have excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Time and project management skills, including the ability to work on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
- Bilingualism would be an asset.