We're growing!! And looking for passionate, driven and energetic candidates to join our team for the position of Senior Marketing Coordinator located at our Head Office in Guelph, Ontario
Looking for a chance to make your mark in a fast-paced, professional and fun environment? As a Senior Marketing Coordinator you will be responsible for the strategic aspects of Skyline Living's marketing program delivery by assisting with strategy and marketing plan creation, performing in depth market research, providing market reports for assigned regions across Canada, creating various marketing and communications materials, while supporting our shared goal of creating meaningful value and exceptional experience for our customers, our people, and our communities. This position will help to maintain the Skyline Living brand integrity as well as assist in other special projects.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- You're an extreme multi-tasker who is a master of organization
- Proactive is your middle name.
- Communication expert (emails, phone calls) with an ability to be professional and timely.
- Strong proof reading, spelling and grammar skills (your friends all complain that you edit their texts).
- Deadlines are part of this role, so you gotta love them!
- Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or related field.
- Three to four years of Marketing Coordinator experience in a regional based marketing model
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK HERE:
- You get a thrill from providing superior customer service and from knowing that you positively impact people's lives every day.
- Problem solving, innovation and troubleshooting comes second nature to you
- Being creative while managing multiple projects is your thing
- You want to be a part of a great team that celebrates individuality, as well as supports and builds people up.
- Ensuring your work is detailed and accuracy is a must for you
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities gives you great satisfaction.
- You want to work for a company that encourages work-life balance.
The Skyline Group of Companies is a fully integrated investment management organization: grounded in real estate, powered by people, and growing for the future. Every aspect of Skyline is managed with the utmost care and attention to detail, from consulting with investors to fostering a sense of community at each and every one of its properties.
We offer our employees competitive pay, benefits, paid volunteer day, on-going training, growth potential and so much more. Our workplace culture empowers staff at all levels to become involved in supporting and building vibrant communities.
Come be a part of Skyline
- Building Careers and Communities!
Powered by JazzHR