Are you intrigued by marketing on a global scale? Marketing for software that redefines industry best practices? Marketing in different b2b fields, like telecoms, district heating and energy? Then do read on!
Comsof is a software company based in Ghent, Belgium and Toronto, Canada. We are the world leader in the development of automated planning and design software for utility networks. If you want to find out what we do, go check out Comsof Fiber or Comsof Heat or ?newbie' Comsof Smart Grids.
As a marketing and communications manager at Comsof, this will be your playground. Your colleagues and external network will be an integral part of your activities. Start with a watertight strategy and take charge of content such as blog posts, white papers, testimonials. Plan and manage social media campaigns, develop email campaigns, create print and online publications and co-organize on/offline events.
Elaborate, along with the senior management, the yearly marketing and communication plan sourced from the company strategic vision
- Create and manage the yearly marketing budget
- Be innovative in creating North American market specific content such as campaigns, blog posts, opinions, testimonials, technical white papers, thought leadership content and webinars
- Leverage the power of the different marketing channels (website, email, social media,etc) to yield visibility, branding and lead generation
- Coordinate the design, creation, editing, posting, and printing of sales collateral including sales presentations, marketing product sheets, case studies and special reports
- Be our champion, working with our web developer for our website development
- Establish and report on marketing KPIs and metrics reports
- Meet monthly MQL goals to keep our sales team busy and provide actionable recommendations
- Monitor industry and customer
needs, translate these needs into insightful marketing content
- Cooperate with product and sales to plan and create communication material and campaigns
- Organize attendance at global events including booths, coordination, resources, budgets, etc.
- Work closely with Comsof commercial partners for joint marketing efforts
- Make sure every aspect of our communications is in line with the company branding
- Demonstrated marketing track record of 5+ years in a multi-channel, multi-industry environment
- Experience and genuine interest in working in the software and utility industries
- Experience in participating in the creation and execution process of yearly corporate marketing strategies. Experience designing, executing and measuring campaign efficiency and ROI
- High professional proficiency of social media and blogging (Twitter, WordPress, LinkedIn, etc.)
- High level of cultural diversity knowledge of the international stage to better tailor marketing campaigns to targeted geographical market
- Self-starter able to approach tasks independently, enthusiastically and diligently with minimal supervision and enjoys constructive feedback
- Bonus: a technical background in engineering and/or computer science
- Bonus skills: HTML, CSS, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign), CRM experience (Zoho)
We're committed to succeed, but are we a good match?
- Do you care about other people? Whether it is a client or a colleague, whenever a person is in need, we get a boost from seeing other people succeed thanks to our help.
- Are you continuously looking to improve? We strongly believe that to stand still is to fall behind. We continuously look to improve our own and our client's processes, whether in small steps or through pure revolutions based on innovation.
- Are you committed to succeed? We always deliver the best we can, going the extra mile if needed to deliver the high quality expected from us.
- Do you like to play with your cards on the table? We love to play games, but we play them fair. We are transparent and happy to share knowledge to make other people better at what they do.
What's in it for you?
- A versatile job with a generous salary package.
- The chance to work in a professional and challenging environment with a focus on graph theory, algorithms, software and innovation.
- The opportunity to contribute to a global software provider, leading in its domain.
- An open working atmosphere with great team spirit, with a downtown office located steps from Union Station.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home.