Our mission is to be the company that enables everyone to achieve their aspirations online. As the developer and operator of software platforms, we provide web presence services to customers in over 180 countries. We are a leading provider of tools required to create websites, use email and secure business online. Headquartered in London, the Group generates revenue and income from the worldwide sale of internet domain names and hosting on an annual subscription basis. To learn more about the company please go to our website www.centralnic.com.
A marketing specialist who will apply knowledge of the domain industry and brand to the overall success of the CentralNic Reseller division. This is an integral senior role that requires strong leadership, planning skills, vision, creativity, and enthusiasm to contribute while helping others grow. The role leads the CentralNic brand marketing and is accountable for taking projects and programs from ideation through full activation, data collection and measurement reporting. This position manages other role(s) within the marketing area and takes on a senior role in shared projects and initiatives.
This full-time position requires a focused individual with a proven track record of exceptional project management skills, a natural ability to connect with others (both on and offline), and enjoys contributing to a team environment. Successful product and service launches will play a leading role in this position, working closely with the Head of Marketing to see through exceptional programs and when applicable, cross-brand launches and communications.
- Create, contribute and execute the annual marketing plan and goals in line with the overall reseller division goals and marketing plan
- Manage, track, and report on the annual marketing budget
- Manage project timelines and priorities, allocating resources accordingly to complete projects on time
- Lead and coach marketing team members
- Monitor quality control for brand and regularly track competitors, flagging concerns or opportunities to the Marketing Head and division marketing team
- Performance and project success analysis and data review management
- Regular calls with Marketing Head and other brands for continued department alignment and growth
- Oversee the brand voice for consistency in advertising, collateral, social media, promotions, events, SEO, website content, design and development.
- Work together with the Promotions Manager in evaluating and performance reporting, including maintenance of the annual promotions calendar.
- Be the point of contact for team members to contact with promotion ideas, event suggestions, requests for help in composing content, etc
- Senior role in working with the Marketing Head, Product Management and Sales teams to support product/service launches and ongoing project success with marketing launch plans and up to date marketing content.
- Push and test for constant improvement and ways to drive increased customer satisfaction, conversions and new revenue opportunities.
- Monitor and report regularly on the effectiveness of marketing communications, being the first to identify any pivots in strategy needed for success or to take advantage of newly identified opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing Head to build strategies, plans, and presentations to support the reseller division
- Attend events as needed to represent the Reseller division and CentralNic.
You will need to
- Be up-to-date on industry news, trends and creative. Always push to be one step ahead of the competition
- Work collaboratively with all brands in the Reseller division to brainstorm and share successful initiatives, working together for the betterment of the division.
- Actively champion and encourage a curious team spirit and learning culture.
- Apply significant knowledge of industry trends and developments to ensure we continuously improve our service to clients
- Contribute to peer to peer learning and development
- Continuously seek to grow and participate in personal development opportunities
What we offer in return
- A great work environment in an internationally successful enterprise in the domain industry
- Competitive remuneration
- Career progression
- Lovely office location
- Flexible working arrangements
- The opportunity to working with diverse and international teams
- Exciting and challenging projects and plenty of opportunity to develop your skills
The role will ideally be based at our Vancouver office. We embrace flexible working and are happy to discuss suitable arrangements that will work for everyone.
CentralNic is committed to offer equal opportunity to all our applicants as we believe innovation comes from a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, belief, age, pregnancy and maternity, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin or disability status.
If you need assistance completing an application for a position with us, please reach out to our Recruiting Team.
Please note that CentralNic does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.