As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don't need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time-setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn't a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don't just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
What you will achieve:
In your first 30 days:
- Understand the key, measurable success metrics needed to track Install Base marketing programs
- Help identify how to segment the Install Base by collaborating with our data team on product usage and customer engagement to create highly targeted database segmentation and communication paths
- Become proficient in the Install Base supporting technology stack, understanding the purpose of each piece of software and the flow of information
- Support Install Base marketing manager with ongoing campaigns or initiatives
In your first 60 days:
- Work with the Install Base
- Rev Ops to fortify successful launch and management of segment campaigns
- Work with Install Base team to ensure campaign set-up is executed as planned, including reporting/analysis and automation workflows and resolve any issues prior to campaign launch
- Coordinate campaign tasks across stakeholders/departments, and work with internal team to ensure all pertinent campaign/initiative information is communicated to cross-functional teams and support alignment
- Plan and execute end-to-end marketing programs, carry out strategy, execution, and optimization for small-scale and programmatic marketing campaigns/programs such as: webinars, ad hoc emails, nurtures, online events, etc.
By 90 days:
- Measure and track campaign/program performance and recommend optimization opportunities for existing campaigns and programs
- Capture and aggregate feedback from external teams and stakeholders then work with Install Base managers to determine what is actionable
- Manage organization of campaign documentation, data/reports, creative assets, and other campaign or program materials
- Partner with Install Base Team on major campaigns and act as secondary support when needed to campaign managers
- Recommend content/offer additions to existing campaigns or programs
- Conduct research/vetting of new tactics, offers, or audience to support marketing plans
- Assist with overall monthly/quarterly and campaign level reporting of performance vs. goals
Who you are:
You are comfortable in startup mode, excited to make your mark, and a killer executer. You thrive as a cross-functional collaborator; it is fun for you to build meaningful relationships with other teams and derive a shared vision for business outcomes.
Ideally you have 2-4 years of marketing experience and are comfortable learning as you go. Curiosity for how things work: you want to become an expert on the processes of install base demand generation and overall structures of the business. This role will be an invaluable linchpin of the team: helping project manage campaigns, launch net new programs from the ground up, ensure the technologies leveraged are working properly, and report on results. Unafraid of bold goals for the business, with a tenacity to challenge the status quo in order to meet and exceed goals. Experience (or eagerness) working closely with demand generation, sales, and revenue operations. Familiarity with or strong propensity to learn marketing automation and CRM tools a must.
We've been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, "Skill & Will," we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away-and it doesn't hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it's business as unusual. That's why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.