Logel Homes was created in 2000 to bring signature quality and value to townhome and condominium buyers. Currently we are Calgary's top multi-family home builder, thanks to our customers and a product line that's a cut above the rest. In 2019, Logel Homes was named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies for the fifth year in a row.
We are currently looking for a Sales and Marketing Coordinator to join our dynamic team. This individual will collaborate with the VP of Sales, Marketing, and Customer Experience, and is a valued team member who supports ongoing marketing and sales activities in a high paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. Logel believes in recognizing and rewarding our top performers and has a bright future ahead for skilled and hard-working team members.
Here's some of the things you'll be doing:
- Work closely with the sales team to develop written and verbal reports on sales and marketing activities in all locations, on an ongoing basis, to assess performance against goals.
- Plan yearly marketing calendars for Logel Homes and each of our multi-family developments.
- Carry out the marketing plan for each multi-family development, ensuring materials meet the needs of both customers and sales staff.
- Coordinate the creation and placement of advertisements in various media outlets.
- Create, implement and maintain signage plans for new communities and phases.
- Coordinate the creation and printing of various sales collateral.
- Conduct regular analysis of pricing effectiveness, recurring trends, and competitive landscape; create actionable item lists based on findings, executing goals to the finish line.
- Oversee marketing and communications, including branding, public relations, events, and collateral materials.
- Assist with the management of company website, including content generation and facilitating updates.
- Assist with social media content generation.
- Plan, coordinate, and execute development/building launches.
- Build and maintain vendor relationships to establish long-term business growth and partnerships.
- Additional duties as assigned or as required to ensure our teams meet our customers' needs.
Here's some of the things you should bring to the team:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field
- 2-3 years of general marketing, communications and sales experience
- Experience reporting on basic marketing metrics.
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality and continuous improvement
- Positive attitude and proven interpersonal and written/spoken communication skills that will enable you to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and various personality types.
- Self-starter mindset
- you have a proven track record of taking initiative and being able to see projects from cradle to grave (whether working independently or with a team)
- Natural curiosity, grit and a growth mind-set-you love a challenge, it brings out your best and most innovative work
- Flexibility and a nimble approach to getting things done-being fast on your feet and finding creative solutions to problems is a must in our fast-paced environment!
- Excellent organizational skills, including coordinating deliverables to meet quality requirements and deadlines
- Strong consideration given to candidates with real estate and multifamily marketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook and Project
Logel employees are treated well and enjoy competitive compensation, health and insurance benefits, flex days, RRSP matching as well as ongoing career growth and advancement.
Interested applicants should apply as directed as soon as possible. Please include a resume and cover letter with your application.
About Logel Homes
Since 2000, Logel Homes has been Calgary's #1 multi-family builder by measure of sales and customer experience scores. The companies award winning team is driven to constantly improve, innovate and exceed the ever-changing needs of their homebuyers by offering greater value and more standard high-end finishings, all in the very best locations. This simple, customer-first philosophy has resonated amongst Calgarians and given Logel Homes the opportunity to build over 3000 homes since inception.
Connect with Logel Homes on Facebook at facebook.com/LogelHomes
Follow Logel Homes on Instagram at instagram.com/Logel Homes