The Wood Automotive Group is offering an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our newly acquired South Centre Volkswagen dealership!
About the Digital Marketing Coordinator position :
The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of digital media functioning including website maintenance, Social Media, and online advertising as well as event coordinating. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about digital media, have strong communication skills, experienced in website maintenance & website interfacing with other management information systems (data download and upload), with the ability to prioritize and adapt when handling multiple tasks.
- Post-Secondary degree from an accredited university with designation in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field.
- Three years of related experience in marketing (including social media management), advertising or communications.
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to adapt and edit pieces to suit different audiences and communication channels.
- Experience in website management and content management systems.
- Fluent in Google Analytics
- Advanced knowledge of Social Media tools and platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube
- Digital video, editing skills and knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
About the Benefits of being part of our team:
- We have an outstanding benefits package for our employees and families, including an Employee Assistance Program with resources including, Financial Advisory Services, Nutritional Counselling, Legal Advisory Services, Counselling Services, fitness program, and more!
- To support our goal of building our employees' careers and helping employees plan for retirement. Wood Automotive Group offers a pension plan with employer contributions
- free money!
- Wood Automotive recognizes that a healthy lifestyle is an essential part of personal, family and workplace well-being. YMCA and Goodlife Fitness has partnered with our company to offer corporate rates and other great discounts exclusively to our employees and families
- We have nine business locations, where we have excellent opportunity for growth and advancement. We love to grow within! In addition, there are many Group social events and company perks. Come join our team for more!
About Wood Automotive Group
This is your opportunity to join a leader in the automotive sales & service industry. Wood Automotive Group believes in hard work, honesty, and collaboration. Every member of the team is valued and recognized for their contributions to the overall success of the business. Wood Automotive Group is committed to building from within and recruitment objectives are focused on finding the right cultural fit. People are their greatest asset and they seek those who want to truly develop a career with a growing organization.
The Wood Automotive Group, one of Alberta's largest automobile retailers proudly represents Ford, Lincoln, Honda, Dodge, Jeep, Ram, Chrysler and Volkswagen as well as hundreds of pre-owned models. For more than 35 years, the Wood team has worked hard providing unparalleled customer service, competitive pricing and quality products. Committed to education and community, the company is a long-standing sponsor of the SAIT Automotive Business Administration program, as well as a proud supporter of many organizations. Those include the PREP program, The Salvation Army, the SSUBI ("Hope") Foundation, KidSport, and the Shaw Charity Classic.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.