Phaeton Automotive Group is looking to expand their Richmond Hill Hyundai Management team and is currently searching for a Used Car Sales Manager! Reporting to the General Manager, this position is a tremendous opportunity for someone with a successful track record of inventory management, customer retention and profitability. In this role, the successful candidate will be part of a strong performing dealer group and will be given opportunities for further development.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 1-3 years of progressive experience in a Retail Automotive Import Management Sales role
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
- Superior sales skills and a commitment to sales systems and objectives
- High energy, resourceful, professional & process oriented
- Ability to build a customer focused team environment
- Experience building long-lasting customer relationships
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work efficiently and effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of pertinent data
- Solid experience with vAuto and technologically savvy
- Reynolds experience is an asset
- Consult with Sales Representatives and the General Sales Manager to set out clearly defined dealership used vehicle expense and sales goals
- Stay abreast of the local / provincial resale vehicle market and use this knowledge to appraise used vehicles and set realistic used vehicle retail prices for the dealership according to guidelines set by the General Sales Manager
- Oversee the used vehicle certification program and ensure that trade-in vehicles are reconditioned according to approved strategy and displayed appropriately on the used vehicle lot
- Monitor used vehicle inventory and compensate for shortages/excesses by adjusting the wholesale buy/sell activities and/or evaluation of trade-ins. Maintain an up-to-date used vehicle inventory listing for sales staff
- Execute approved pricing over time strategies to ensure inventory turnover
- Observe strengths and opportunities of Sales Representatives and perform one-on-one training or consult with the General Sales Manager to schedule formal corporate training sessions as needed
- Approve used vehicle trade-in and sales agreements submitted by Sales Representatives
- Attend to customer complaints about used vehicles in a prompt and effective manner to minimize customer inconvenience / dissatisfaction and to maximize the dealership's customer image. Refer difficult complaints to higher management.
- Keep abreast of competitive industry and local trends and participate with the General Sales Manager in developing advertising and promotional campaigns to capitalize on recognized trends. Take charge of execution of approved marketing programs
We are committed to providing necessary and reasonable accommodation for persons with disabilities to support participation of all candidates throughout the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
We offer competitive compensation and benefits, management support, great team atmosphere and training programs. If the above meets your qualifications and interests, please send your resume in confidence.
We thank all interested candidates, however, only those being considered will be contacted.
You may submit your resume and contact information below, or E-mail your resume to Via Isarta