Marketing Campaigns Manager (Vancouver, Canada)
We are looking for a Marketing Campaigns Manager to manage the execution of global campaigns for a fast growing, B2B high tech company. The Marketing Campaign Manager will work directly for the Sr Demand Generation Manager to execute and deliver email campaigns, webinars, and content syndication programs.
This is a 6 month project (with possibility to convert to full-time), 40 hours per week role at the client's offices in Vancouver, Canada (once offices re-open)
- Planning, executing and reporting of integrated marketing programs which will include: email campaigns, webinars and content syndication programs.
- Manage calendar and populate webinar registration, list processing, matching to list criteria and tracking leads
- Work directly with Sr Demand Generation Manager and marketing team to deliver on multiple projects
- Monitor and analyze campaign performance and budget management
- Ensure leads are managed appropriately in Marketo and Salesforce to ensure sales follow up.
Required Qualifications :
- 3+ years of marketing campaign management experience in B2B high technology companies or in developer marketing.
- Experience with Marketo and Salesforce
- Strong coordination, project management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Extremely detailed oriented
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities
- Bachelors Degree