At Nicola Wealth, our clients deserve the best. The same goes for our people. We invest in our employees in order to support our business through a period of significant growth. As the Marketing Coordinator, you will help our people get the best that Nicola Wealth has to offer, and you will receive the same in return.
By bringing together smart, dedicated, high caliber colleagues from diverse backgrounds, we deliver exceptional client service in a truly dynamic work environment. The collaboration, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit we were founded on provide the opportunity for incoming employees to make a real impact. We are passionate about our business and our culture, and are looking to attract, retain and develop individuals who have that same drive.
Leveraging a combination of marketing abilities, analytical skills, project management, and technological proficiency, the Marketing Coordinator will support a wide variety of tasks with a lean toward the tactical execution and monitoring of marketing campaigns and initiatives.
A marketing generalist with an eye for metrics, systems, and data, this team member will be looked upon to track, analyze, and determine success and ways to improve, they will be responsible for maintaining CRM integrity, automation platform efficiency, and working with third party vendors to ensure goals are being met. Additionally, this role will assist with team coordination tasks that can range everywhere from assisting the sponsorship and events team on-site to executing website updates and list management.
The position offers experience and participation across a broad spectrum of marketing initiatives with a primary focus on supporting, executing, and monitoring the company's ability to successfully move clients through the client journey across multiple touchpoints of engagement, both digital and traditional.
As a Marketing Coordinator, your main responsibilities will involve:
- Maintain marketing data integrity within our CRM database for leads, prospects, and clients
- Assist with marketing and advertising campaign preparation, planning, and execution
- Monitor on-going digital marketing and advertising campaigns
- Report on web and advertising analytics
- Track campaign initiatives by analyzing and entering expenses, lead/prospect conversions, and new client conversion data
- Setup tracking systems for marketing campaigns, online activities, and onboarding data
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing conversion data
- Support the content and design teams by coordinating with vendors and collating content
- Researching, analyzing, and summarizing overall market trends
- Conduct competitive analysis by researching competitors market behaviour, strategies, and campaigns
- Keep up to date with marketing trends and requirements to ensure all marketing strategies comply with the latest practices and CASL standards
- Maintain and coordinate various content mailing lists
- Participate in developing and maintaining customer personas
- Assist the overall team by supporting a variety of marketing initiatives
As a Marketing Coordinator, your skills and qualifications will include:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing/communications or related field
- Proficiency with MS Office Tools. Experience with Power BI an asset.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and other web platforms an asset
- Some experience in SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or digital advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Data-driven marketer who enjoys analytics and KPIs
- Passionate about driving results and showcasing ROI whenever possible.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, critical thinker, strong problem solver
- Ability to research, comprehend and interpret competitor strategies and consumer behaviour
- Keen eye for process improvement and documentation
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Application closing date is February 26, 2021
Please include both cover letter and resume in your application. Thank you for your interest in this position. We are an inclusive equal opportunity employer. For more information about this and other roles: www.nicolawealth.com