As the leading AI-powered cloud communications platform, Dialpad is on a mission to prove that employees don't need to be in the office, stuck at a desk, or wearing pants to be 110% effective at their job. Our patented Voice Intelligence is embedded in every call to capture action items, provide coaching, take notes, analyze sentiment, and more in real time-setting us apart from the competition.
Essentially, our products make it easy to have productive business communication over calls, video conferencing, and chat from anywhere and on any device. With 90% of businesses still using desk phones for their contact centers, sales teams, and internal communication, we have a massive opportunity to grow and shape the future of work.
Who we are
At Dialpad, work isn't a place you go, it's a thing you do. We don't just build products for everywhere workers, we are everywhere workers. With offices in the Bay Area, Austin, Raleigh, Vancouver, Waterloo, Tokyo, London, Sydney, and Bangalore, along with remote workers around the world, we are committed to building a diverse workforce, where each person is welcomed and valued for their personhood and contribution.
With a $1.2 billion valuation and over $250 million in funding from Google Ventures, Andreessen Horowitz, OMERS Growth Equity, ICONIQ Capital, Felicis Ventures, Work-Bench, Scale Ventures, and other top VCs, Dialpad attracts top talent from leading tech companies, and every member of our team plays an essential role in creating dynamic products that enable workers to collaborate and be productive from anywhere.
Our Marketing team has an opportunity like no other! With highly visible and impactful projects, campaigns, and partnerships, you will help define the future of work. This team shouts our story from the rooftops, creates engaging materials for the organization, and builds a reputation as THE leader in the industry using their unmatched creative chops and slick strategy.
What you will achieve
In your first 30 days:
- Understand Dialpad product offerings (industry trends, competitors, etc)
- Understand the internal Dialpad marketing ecosystem
- establish relationships w/ key partners and stakeholders
- Begin producing copy for current shared team priorities and projects
In your first 60 days:
- Expand knowledge of Dialpad offerings and customer profiles
- Expand cross-functional relationships; set expectations and working cadence with key stakeholders
- Take individual ownership of specific content projects such as blog posts, web copy and video scripts
- Create content for nurture and outbound programs to delight our customers throughout the buying cycle
- Develop personalized campaigns that speak to both technical and business decision-makers at our enterprise target accounts
In your first 90 days:
- Further expand knowledge of Dialpad offerings, including customer profiles and industry trends
- Collaborate with Product Marketing, Demand Gen, and other Dialpad teams to optimize content
- Your cross-functional relations should be in place; begin to explore relationships outside Dialpad that could assist in performing your role
- In addition to individual ownership of projects, actively contribute new ideas and ways to improve process
- Think of new ways to engage target audiences in different geographies and verticals.
- Ensure all content maintains a high level of quality, remains consistent with our brand tone and style, and delivers key messages for the given audience at each stage of the sales funnel.
Who you are
You are a Marketing Copywriter with extreme attention to detail, excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills to develop content for a range of inbound and outbound marketing programs. You are a creative writer who knows how to craft a good story. You will help bring our brand to life by writing compelling marketing copy across a range of media, for all stages of the buying cycle.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-4+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the B2B technology / SaaS space.
- Exceptional writing skills across a range of media, including email, web and online ads.
- Ability to adapt writing style to varying target audiences and content formats.
- Knowledge of email and website metrics and reporting.
- Takes a data and metrics-oriented approach to inform decisions.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize effectively and balance multiple, disparate work streams.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations, action plans, and results.
We've been named a Top Workplace seven times because we truly live and breathe our culture. In alignment with one of our core values, "Skill & Will," we strive to bring on only the most passionate and talented people to our team. Collectively, Dialers work together to solve problems that help the everyday worker. We foster a collaborative environment where people are elevated, wins are celebrated, and development is encouraged.
Compensation and Equity
Teamwork makes the dream work. Recognizing that our talented and committed team members drive our success, Dialpad offers competitive salaries in addition to stock options because each Dialer participates in our success.
Healthcare and Wellness
An apple a day keeps the doctor away-and it doesn't hurt that we offer great options for medical, dental, and vision plans for all employees. In addition, we offer resources for you through our Employee Assistance Program. We even offer a monthly stipend to help cover your gym membership costs and offer a variety of wellness events to attend. Who wants to join a fitness class, a zen session, or a cooking class? That and more are available to all Dialpad employees!
Equity, Balance, and Belonging
At Dialpad, we value the humanity that makes each of us unique. We strive to ensure everyone is supported equitably, and Dialers are free to bring their full selves to work each day, and celebrate others doing the same. We champion the intersectionality that exists between gender identity, ethnicity, age, disability status, and the many other aspects of our greater humanity.
Flexible Work Accommodations
These days, it's business as unusual. That's why we offer a monthly stipend to help cover your cell phone and home internet. We also cover costs for home office equipment and encourage employees to take advantage of our generous time off and vacation policy.
We believe in your future as much as you do! That's why we offer a yearly stipend for continued learning and education expenses.
Dialpad is an equal opportunity employer; we believe in creating a community of inclusion and an environment free from discrimination or harassment.