This is an opportunity to build your own business by developing a loyal clientele through outstanding product knowledge and advanced customer-service skills. We provide the support, training, inventory and tools to succeed. You will bring energy, focus, intelligence and confidence and customer-service experience to this professional role.
- The opportunity to build your own business within the dealership by using your entrepreneurial skills and drive
- The best pay plan in the region
- A team environment with a professional but fun and friendly workplace
- Immediate and intensive training, plus continuous training
- A commitment to customer care
- Strategies to market our sales team in the local area
- Salary while training
- Large inventory of new and used vehicles
- A modern facility
- Medical and dental plan
- Career growth opportunities because our goal is to hire from within
- Good communicators
- Impressive, confident and successful individuals
- High achievers with a desire to set and achieve goals
- People with an interest in cars and enthusiasm for serving customers
- The ability to learn about vehicle features and give sound, informed advice
Please apply to Keith Kalawsky, president and general manager.
*This is a full-time role. A valid driver's license and clean driving record are required. This position is open to Canadian citizens and/or permanent residents only.