- Calgary, AB
At Tervita, skilled, dedicated, enthusiastic employees are at the heart of everything we do. From the services we provide to our dedication to the environment, we create a dynamic energy that emanates from our core. We are an industry pioneer, having provided industrial waste management and environmental services for over 40 years.
Our people are the reason we are a leader in our industry. We are committed to building and nurturing a great place to work, learn and develop. We are proud of our people and our company. To learn more about Tervita, please visit tervita.com.
Reporting to the Manager, Communications & Marketing the Marketing Analyst will be an integral part of the Communications & Marketing team. The successful candidate will have a passion for working with detailed information and will be responsible for collecting, analyzing and reporting data in-order-to evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing initiatives. In addition, they will work closely with the Marketing Advisor to develop, implement and evaluate marketing tactics in support of Tervita's marketing strategy. With a drive for excellence they will continuously look for efficiencies and ways to improve our digital communications platforms. The Marketing Analyst will also support other communication & marketing team members as required and have a keen interest in continuous learning.
- Collect, analyze and report on performance of Tervita's digital marketing initiatives
- Develop, implement, and track marketing campaigns and tactics; analyze and report on performance and efficiency
- Monitor industry trends and evolving landscape of web and social media analytics and tools
- Produce reports and presentations, by compiling data from multiple sources
- Make recommendations based on analytics to advance digital marketing strategy in alignment with company priorities
- Work within the content management systems including maintaining and updating corporate website and photo image library
- Work with the Marketing Advisor to develop and implement Tervita's marketing strategy
- Assist with managing social media and online presences with the goal of increasing reach, engagement, and reputation
- Provide support for communication team members as required
- Marketing/Communications/Social Sciences/Business or related Degree or Diploma from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Three to five years of experience in digital marketing and analytics
- Strong understanding and experience of digital marketing activities and tactics and how to measure their impact
- Proficient in Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Data Studio, as well as Social Media Platform Analytics including Facebook/Instagram Insights and Twitter/LinkedIn Analytics
- Comfortable working in SharePoint, Office 365, content management systems and digital media platforms including developing digital media campaigns
- Proficient in Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- A broad understanding of digital advertising platforms, trends and techniques
- Experience working in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) an asset
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to interpret data
- Strong organizational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Able to coordinate multiple tasks and prioritize as required
- Team focus with the ability to build strong collaborative partnerships with stakeholders
- Takes initiative and identifies opportunities for efficiencies
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
Tervita Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender/sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, military/veteran status, citizenship status, the basis of genetic information or any other group protected by Federal or Provincial law or local ordinance.
Applicants who are extended an employment offer will be required to complete a pre-employment check. All employment offers are contingent upon the successful completion of this pre-employment process.