- please apply by logging in to UltiPro.
- please apply with the Apply Now button.
The Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for providing a strong commitment to customer service while successfully meeting customer requirements and following company guidelines.
Key position functions:
- Process incoming inquiries and orders
- Generate quotes in a timely manner
- Co-ordinate assembly of drawings
- Co-ordinate service requirements with Service Supervisor
- Ensure proper documentation is generated for required equipment and followed through to completion
- Take an active role with inventory control and maintenance
- Understand the manufacturing process and stock demand
- Assist and or handle advanced customer project work
- Understand and process orders for Frac head equipment
- On call responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of related industry experience
- Excellent understanding of field service operations
- Knowledge of wellhead equipment, drilling and completion operations is an asset
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Self-driven with the ability to work independently
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast pace work environment and meet deadlines
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications and ERP systems (SAP)
- Familiarity with manufacturing process and Engineering drawings and specifications is an asset
Stream-Flo Industries Ltd. is a privately owned and operated Canadian manufacturer of wellhead, production gate valve and check valve equipment. Since our inception in 1962, we have become a recognized leader for our superior technology, innovative designs and top quality products.
We thank all applicants for their interest. However only those candidates identified for further consideration will be contacted.