(p/t Maternity Leave Position)
Approximately April 12, 2021
Reporting to the General Manager and the General Sales Manager, the successful candidate will join our Wildly Talented Team and be responsible for assisting in many areas of administration and sales to promote the success of our organization. This position is projected to be 20 hours per week, but we may require additional hours at certain times.
We're looking for an individual that can buy into our Pattison values of Trust, Integrity, Quality, Innovation, Commitment, and Customer Service.
We'll want you to:
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the GM and GSM.
- Prepare confidential financial and corporate information as needed.
- Assist the Sales Department by preparing presentation and promotional documents.
- Plan and assist in the execution of station events.
- Administer and ensure compliance in building maintenance contracts
- Cover the front desk, and general reception duties (if needed).
- Be the go-to person for station information and administration.
- Be prepared to step in when help is needed.
We think our new team member will have:
- An upbeat, positive and cooperative personality.
- A good knowledge of the broadcast industry and our media in particular.
- Great planning and organizational skills.
- Experience in promotion and marketing.
- Data entry experience.
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Good design skills, including expertise in Computer Graphics.
- Knowledge and experience in website maintenance and social media.
Please send your resume, references and a completed copy of the Jim Pattison Broadcast Group New Applicant Self ID form by March 19th, 2021 to Dave Sherwood, General Manager at via Isarta .
Deadline:March 19, 2021
Our New Applicant Self ID Form is available for download at www.jpbg.com/selfidform.pdf and should be completed and attached to all employment applications. Please note your completed forms will be kept confidential.
JPBG is committed to our social responsibility of equal opportunity employment and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, disability, medical condition, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age, religion, expression, marital status or other non-job-related criteria. We encourage members of all designated groups to identify themselves using our self identification form, as doing so will help us correct under-representation of those individuals in our company.
Job Application Form
- Your Email*
- Your CV / Resume and/or Files
Drop files here or
Accepted file types: pdf, zip, mp3, wav, doc, docx.
NOTE: You may upload file extensions pdf, zip, mp3, wav, doc, docx and only up to 5 files at one time. Maximum upload size is 50MB.