Location: Quebec or Atlantic Canada Department: Sales Reports To: Director of Sales
Your Role: The District Sales Manager will work in conjunction with the Director of Sales and Customer Service Representatives to acquire new business as well as increase current business through the proactive selling of food and non-food products in the specified territory. Additional duties include:
Broker and direct representative management
- Planning and time management
- Daily problem solving
- CRM system management
- Deduction management
- Other duties as assigned
- Applies lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
- 6-8 nights per month, typically Tuesday-Thursday, into assigned territory. Must have the ability to independently travel as needed, without restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane or train for customer/vendor calls, training or meetings.
What Can Dot Offer You?
As a family-owned and
- operated company for the past 60 years, Dot Foods has created a strong family culture within the business. As a vital part of that family unit, we want to ensure you feel included and respected for any differing ideas. We appreciate those opinions and count on them to make us successful. In addition to an inclusive working environment, we will provide you with:
- Significant advancement opportunities
- Flexible work environment
- Family ownership that values employees and has a history of success
- Competitive wages, bonus programs, car allowance and benefits
Safety: This position assumes responsibility for the workplace safety of self and co-workers, and for the safety conditions of the work locations, exercise and promotes safe behaviors and show unyielding support of programs, rules and policies regarding safety.
Dot believes all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunities. Dot will not discriminate against its employees or applicants for employment because of sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status or other basic classes protected by applicable federal or provincial law.Qualifications :
We Need You To Have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ability to communicate fluently (both written and verbal) in French and English
- Five years sales experience
- Knowledge of the Canadian food market
- Effective professional written and verbal communication skills
We'd Like You To Have:
- Ability to work independently as well as work with other departments
- Good meeting/group facilitation skills
- Extensive use and understanding of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint