Software Sales Account Manager, Platform Management, Toronto Remote
Quest is an award-winning IT management software provider offering a broad selection of solutions that solve some of the most common and most challenging IT problems. We are currently looking for a Software Sales Account Manager to join our team selling our Windows Server Management solutions.
Quest strives to be the best of the very best in everything we do. We are fanatically customer focused and are proud to support the most complex customers who have the highest IT demands in the world. It's exciting, it's rewarding, it's hard work and offers career and personal growth.
The Software Account Manager is a quota carrying, team oriented and experienced sales executive focused on directly driving the sale of Quest's Windows Management, and identifying opportunities and leading sales engagements. Our Software Account Managers have an entrepreneurial team spirit, can influence change, and want to leverage the many global resources available at Quest. If you join our team, you will orchestrate the software sales engagement, win competitive opportunities, expand existing customers, collaborate with Quest groups, and guide our customers to invest in Quest's software solutions.
- This is an acquisition accounts territory; hunter mentality, proven prospecting skills required
- Prospecting, developing and closing opportunities for Windows Management solutions through the entire Sales Cycle
- Understand and leverage Quest's partner landscape
- Leverage existing C-level, executive and customer relationships to present Quest´s Strategic Software Solutions in an assigned account base
- Expand the existing adoption of Quest Software inside current install bases
- Implement a solution-selling strategy that fully leverages the business value of Quest Software
- Proactively lead a strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones
- Develop and implement territory-wide business and sales action plans to achieve sales quota in assigned territory by:
- Account mapping/planning and opportunity identification
- Qualifying prospects and following a disciplined solution selling approach
- Establishing accurate/qualified sales forecasts.
- 7+ years of overall sales experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Experience in field based positions with consistent over quota achievement
- 2+ years of selling software solutions
- Team-worker: Ability to share due credit with coworkers; display enthusiasm and promote an energetic and fun group working environment; works closely with multiple departments as needed; supports group decisions and solicits options/feedback from coworkers
- Business and technical acumen with an ability to navigate organization layers
- Maximize customer facing activities with the ability to listen, understand and communicate strategic solutions, utilizing effective discovery techniques to uncover sales opportunities
- Must be able to travel up to 75% in territory once COVID travel restrictions are lifted.
- BS/BA degree a plus
- Ability to analyze customer's buying process, assess challenges, and determine where the ROI/business justification will be most effective
- Disciplined with sales methodology, qualification, time management, and utilization of highly skilled specialist and technical resources
- Overall knowledge of the Software industries services and pricing practices, including audits, upgrades and maintenance
- Experience using CRM system/Sales Force.com
- A leader with great relationship skills and strong communication and presentation skills across all levels of a customer and internal Quest audience
We're not the company that makes big promises. We're the company that fulfills them.
Why work with us!
Life at Quest means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationship.
We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
Our team members' health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Quest is committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential. We welcome applications from: women, Aboriginal persons, persons with disabilities, ethnic minorities, visible minorities, and others who may contribute to diversification.
As part of our commitment to accessibility for all persons with disabilities, Quest will, upon the request of the applicant, provide accommodation during the recruitment process to ensure equal access to applicants with disabilities. If you are selected for an interview and you need accommodation, please contact your recruiter.
Come join us. For more information, visit us on the web at http://www.quest.com/careers.