The Inside Sales representative demonstrates a strong and independent work ethic. They execute on clearly defined business objectives with an appropriate sense of urgency. They generate revenue by selling products and services to new and current customers over the phone. Usually reports to a Vice President. The Sales Representative is responsible for making a minimum of 25 outbound calls per day, self-sourced lead generation, completing an average of 20 contracts per month and generating in-year achieved volumes based on a percentage of their annual goals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Inside Sales Reps build a 'healthy' pipeline of prospects; effectively assessing and prioritizing these leads in order to determine the best opportunities for business; ensuring that they meet performance expectations. This includes, but is not limited to, the following sales activities:
Bi-lingual in French strongly desired
- Establishing and executing a plan for contacting and building relationships with CFIB Field DMs, Financial Institutions and Partnerships.
- Builds and maintains a 'healthy' pipeline of 'prospects' and 'opportunities'.
- Takes personal accountability for self-sourcing prospects and moving opportunities through the stages of the sales cycle to drive results.
- Lead-to-call response times Inside Sales Reps handle predictable concerns that arise during the sales process; successfully finalizing agreement on terms. This includes, but is not limited to, the following sales activities:
- Maximizes all interactions with the prospect to demonstrate the value of becoming a CMS merchant.
- Makes 'recommendations' and provides strategic advice to communicate value to the prospect.
- Successfully communicates the financial advantages of becoming a CMS merchant.
- Tailors solutions to the prospects needs.
- Creates a sense of urgency for prospects to change acquirers. Inside Sales Reps provide 'best in class' service among your peer group. This includes, but is not limited, to the following administrative activities:
- Strong execution of all sales-related, and non-sales-related administrative tasks.
- Timely and accurate lead tracking and reporting using Salesforce.com.
- Data Integrity
- ensures accounts are properly set-up when boarding merchant applications using EBS.
- Contract Preparation
- effectively prepares and collects all contracts and related documents.
- Familiarity with Anti Money Laundering & KYC policies and corresponding merchant applications requirements.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.