- Bi-Lingual Customer Service Specialist
Markham, ON, Canada Req #64
Monday, February 15, 2021
About ZWILLING J.A. Henckels:
Today, ZWILLING J.A. Henckels is an international industry leader that sells products in 100 countries. Always looking forward, ZWILLING acquired global heritage brands
- Staub (France), Demeyere (Belgium), Ballarini (Italy), and MIYABI (Japan)-to give its customers access to the most exceptional kitchen products.
Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
* 12 Month Maternity Leave Contract *
We are looking for a Bilingual Customer Service Specialist to join our Customer Service team located at our Corporate offices in Markham, Ontario.
- Provide extraordinary service to customers and consumers as the front-line service representative for all inbound enquiries about products, services, backorders, and procedures
- Apply a full-cycle customer service approach by clarifying concerns, identifying the source of the challenge, providing the best solution, and following up to ensure resolution
- Share & suggest relevant product knowledge as needed to create exceptional customer experience
- Maintain accurate customer and consumer records in database with costumer focus in mind through precise data entry of orders, credits, and replacements
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Interact with internal departments on a daily basis to ensure all orders have been received & entered and to confirm product information is current & up-to-date
- Investigate any delay in orders while updating customers and consumers with the order status
- Receive and analyze incoming documents to identify & pull pertinent information including order numbers, pricing, product names, delivery & pick-up information
- Receive purchase orders from different accounts and create orders in AS400 system with daily use of Excel
- Other duties as assigned
An exceptional track record in customer service
- Required: Bilingual (French/English)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a fast-paced contact centre environment
- College diploma or high school diploma with equivalent work experience
Ability to deescalate conflicts and smoothly transition escalated calls to supervisor level
- An affinity for detail in all duties & responsibilities
- High level of comfort in Excel and databases
Is a team player and comfortable working in a dynamic team environment and independently as needed
No phone calls or recruiting agencies please.
Zwilling J.A. Henckels Canada Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Should you require accommodations, please be sure to inform Human Resources during the application process.