We are seeking a passionate, strategic, self-starter to join our growing new team! This individual will work closely with the team on leading marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and grow our presence across all platforms. This role will directly impact and influence our business's growth, so the ideal candidate should identify opportunities and act quickly to capitalize on them. The successful individual will thrive in our fast-paced environment and help us to revolutionize the pharmacy industry!
Applicants must have a minimum of three years of brand and social media manager experience.
For the most part, this job will be remote, but occasionally the Brand Manager might need to attend meetings in Toronto.
Applicants should be from the province of Ontario.
Pillway, a full-service digital pharmacy company of Simpill Health Group Inc., offers best in class service for individuals that require prescription medication, with a specialized focus for those who manage multiple medications per day. Reimagining the pharmacy experience, Pillway is revolutionizing today's traditional model through the thoughtful use of technology. It is the first of its kind in Canada that offers personalized, around the clock care through the power of Artificial Intelligence. Pillway currently serves patients across Canada, offering the same full pharmacy services with free at-home delivery.
Pillway is well funded and has several strategic partnerships in place.
Developing strategies and managing marketing campaigns across all platforms, working closely with an advertising agency to build brand awareness and capture new clients
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to ?take action.?
- Ensuring brand consistency across all creative development, branding and messaging
- Evaluating the performance of all marketing campaigns and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, researching consumer markets and competitors' activities to identify key opportunities and act with urgency against these
- Working with a creative designer to develop content, including copywriting, for marketing initiatives and brand materials
- Managing the marketing budget
- Lead social media strategy and planning of social media campaigns
- Creating actionable plans to grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Creating and implementing the monthly editorial calendar
Proven work experience as Brand Manager with a minimum of three years of experience
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and communicate recommendations to executives
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising effective campaigns
- Strong analytical skills partnered with a creative mind
- Outstanding communication and written skills
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best practices
- Strong project management skills
- Experience in Google Analytics strongly preferred
- Proficient using multi-social posting and management programs such as Hootsuite, HubSpot and SalesForce Marketing Cloud
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content