Accenture Niagara is growing! Did you know that our Marketing & Sales agents work on behalf of a leading global social media giant?
We're looking for motivated individuals who enjoy a challenge! You don't need to be a Social Media expert to apply. Accenture provides extensive training & industry expertise to develop our employees into trusted marketing advisors!
For more details about the opportunity please visit & apply at: www.accenture.ca/customercarejobs
*** We temporarily shifted this position to a virtual environment, until our offices re-open.***
What sets us apart from other employers?
- You can earn extra money for helping advertisers grow their businesses.
- We offer our employees fast-tracked opportunities for growth; many of our new hires are provided with advancement opportunities within 6
- 12 months after starting with Accenture.
- Accenture has also been ranked a Canada Top Employer for 11 consecutive years.
Did you know...We offer our employees an ideal working environment, free parking, easy access to public transportation, including complimentary coffee, tea & hot chocolate and of course a world class welcoming team!
What can you expect from us?
Here are a few benefits you can expect when working with a rock star team at Accenture:
- Competitive hourly rate
- Language premium for handling bilingual (English and French) customer inquiries via email, webchat and/or calls. The language premium program is market driven and Accenture may amend, change, alter or discontinue this program at any time as market conditions warrant. To be eligible for the language premium, skilled individuals need to receive a passing score upon completing the standardized Accenture language testing and must be successfully staffed in the French queues.
- Shift premiums for evening shifts, 7 days a week.
- Sign on bonus
- We offer permanent status with a comprehensive total rewards package (benefits, RRSP plan, and more!) after 6 to 12 months of strong performance
- Full-time positions scheduled up to 44 hours per week. Typically shifts are not lowered below 35 hours per week unless on a voluntary basis.
- Flexibility to select your assigned schedule every month based on your performance
- Annual merit increases based on performance
- Recognition for individual efforts
- Spacious workstations with updated technology platforms and equipment
- Supportive environment to assist with individual success
- Opportunities for continued self-development with access to extension online courses
- Professional development attending comprehensive paid training from 2 to 8+ weeks upon hire
- Extensive post-training coaching and support for up to 3 months
- A sense of community! We pride ourselves on our inclusive, open, and engaging work environment
- Opportunity to give back to the community supporting local causes and volunteer efforts.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to grow your career with one of our clients which include a Social Media Giant and our Utilities clients.
What would your day-to-day look like?
You can work with purpose daily experiencing the following:
- Sense of achievement providing excellent customer service
- Fulfilling work satisfying customer expectations in a way that also complies with best practices
- Demonstrating empathy to customers concerns through multiple channels which may include email, webchat and telephony.
- Maintaining high customer satisfaction ratings and service level agreements.
Are you the missing piece?
- 1 year of experience in Customer Service or Customer Contact Services
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience working in a highly productive sales environment.
- Familiarity with online advertising products and social media
- Ability to work all shifts as required (including holidays)
- Experience using social media
- Experience in a working in a sales environment with sales targets or quotas
- Familiarity with online advertising products
You are the person we are looking for if you possess the following skills:
- Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
- Superior writing skills
- Good computer skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Ability to adapt to quickly to changing situations
- Dedication to continuous improvement and customer service excellence
- A great smile!
If you're a positive, professional team player who enjoys problem-solving and a high energy environment, please apply online at: http://www.accenture.ca/customercarejobs
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions-underpinned by the world's largest delivery network- Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis covered by local law.
Accenture is committed to providing employment opportunities to current or former members of the armed forces. We are committed to employment equity. We encourage all people, including women, visible minorities, persons with disabilities and persons of aboriginal descent to apply.
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve our clients our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Our Commitment to Inclusion & Diversity
At Accenture, inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and embedded in our core values. We are committed to creating a workforce where our people can feel comfortable, be themselves and contribute. Like Canada itself, Accenture employees represent a tremendous variety of cultures, ethnicities, beliefs, backgrounds and languages. We offer an inclusive environment regardless of personal characteristics such as ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age or disability.
Requesting an Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
It is currently our objective to assign our people to work near where they live. However, given the nature of our business and our need to serve clients, our employees must be available to travel when needed.
Job candidates are not required to disclose any offence for which a pardon has been granted.