At lululemon, we work together to elevate the world. We set audacious goals, nurture big growth and engineer innovative products that allow people to feel-and perform-their best. To us, leadership is more than a role or title-it's a way of being. We are all leaders, committed to growth and results.
Together, we're co-creating a future that otherwise wouldn't exist. To do that, we're looking for people who unite diverse perspectives to lean into bold visions. Who strive to be better than they were yesterday. Who are all in, in everything they do.
We're looking for you. Join us
a day in the life
The Senior Retail Integrated Marketing Manager is responsible for marketing initiatives that deliver into regional business objectives across omni. This includes developing future-forward and 365 marketing strategies to support new business retail models or new initiatives driving long-term goals.
At the center of the marketing organization, the Senior Retail IMM leads cross functional workstreams to deliver seamless guest experiences across all touch points and is responsible for SLT (senior leadership team) enrolment & collaboration with department leadership. They will elevate all initiatives with sound business strategies that invites strong partnership and co-creations between key channels and creative.
what you'll do
- Develop and execute retail marketing initiatives that deliver into regional business & marketing objectives
- Build localized marketing plans to deploy initiatives across the North-American market
- Establish sharp positioning and channel mix per initiatives, write creative briefs and communication plans
- Work with key cross-functional partners to deliver best in class channel experiences
- Manage stakeholders and keep leadership enrolled to marketing plans
- Accountable to set and drive key KPI's as well as measure, report and socialize results and learnings
- Responsible for management of project budget
- Guide all channel partners toward cohesive executions
- Support creative development with strategic advice rooted in clear business needs qualifications
- 8-10 years of experience developing and driving digital and offline marketing campaigns/initiatives from inception to execution for leading brands
- Proven track record developing and delivering a thoughtful acquisition and retention strategy
- Proven experience planning and executing campaigns using key marketing channels
- Successful experience and proven ability to work well with others across the business
- An energetic, forward-thinking and creative individual
- Bachelor degree in marketing or business related field must haves
- Acknowledge the presence of choice in every moment and take personal responsibility for your life.
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovate to achieve great results.
- Communicate with honesty and kindness and create the space for others to do the same.
- Lead with courage, knowing the possibility of greatness is bigger than the fear of failure.
- Foster connection by putting people first and building trusting relationships.
- Integrate fun and joy as a way of being and working, aka doesn't take yourself too seriously.