Location - 18806 96 Ave
Surrey, British Columbia V4N 3R1
Shoemaker is Western Canada's premier supplier of building materials. Our team is made up of dedicated and hardworking individuals who together create a rewarding and welcoming work environment.
Our Surrey location is currently seeking a highly motivated and customer-focused individual for the position of Inside Sales. The Inside Sales professional develops and maintains positive working relationships with existing and potential customers who visit and call the branch. Together with other team members, the Inside Sales professional demonstrates excellent customer service skills as they work with our customers to help meet their needs.
- Selling construction materials to contractors and retail customers
- Working with the inside sales team offering support to walk in customers
- Answering phone calls to take orders and provide product knowledge to customers
- Communicating with the shipping department to ensure delivery schedules and instructions are met
- Data and order entry tasks
- Act as an ambassador of the company with all employees and customers
- Follow all regulations, company policies, and procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum two years sales experience
- Building material experience; preferably drywall, shingles and insulation
- Effective communication skills and ability to read, write, and speak in English
- Strong computer skills
- Experience with a POS computer system is an asset
- Customer-service focused
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive Wages
- based on market and experience
- Health benefits including drug coverage, practitioner, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Retirement savings (RRSP or other)
- Company discounts (mobile phone, gym membership, etc.), training programs and opportunities for career advancement, group events, and more
If you feel WSB Titan is a good fit for your career goals and skillset, we invite you to apply and look forward to reviewing your application. As part of the GMS Inc. family of companies, you can launch your career with a North American building materials distributor and discover opportunities for growth and advancement. Our people have the independence and authority to make a difference. We invest in relationships, and every person is important. Our highest priority is serving others. We passionately pursue a safe work environment along with a relentless focus on operational excellence. We believe you can never go wrong doing the right thing.
We are an equal opportunity employer.