Are you looking for an opportunity to sell a disruptive solution to HR Executives in a growing market? If your answer is "yes", Randstad RiseSmart is looking for a Regional Vice President, Sales to develop and grow the Calgary, AB market.
The Regional Vice President, Sales will be based in the Western region of Canada, Calgary, AB preferred.
What You Will Do
- This position will drive direct corporate to corporate sales with new customers and canvassing market, networking, cold calling to identify leads, and contact and close new customer
- Learn services and present them effectively at senior executive levels within an organization
- Establish and implement tracking mechanisms to scoreboard activity and results
- Consistently capture key milestones in the sales process utilizing CRM
- Facilitate final preparation of customer proposals to include response to customer RFP, pricing, contract terms and conditions and applicable agreements
Skills You Will Need
- Minimum 5+ years of successful business development/sales into large corporate clients
- national or regional accounts
- Fortune 1000 clients preferred (not primarily SMB)
- Must have sustained and successful track record selling to HR Executives (Outplacement Services, HR Consulting Services, Talent Management Software, Staffing/Recruiting, HRIS, Job Board, RPO)
- Excellent communication, presentation & interpersonal skills, customer service, business and negotiation skills
- Highly organized with the ability to work well under time pressure and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Be creative, a self-starter, team player, fast learner, detail oriented, and conscientious with a drive to ?win?
- Excellent interpersonal skills and strong presentation skills
- Flexibility to accommodate changing priorities and accountability to meet deadlines
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Process design, development, execution, and management skills
- Creative approach to problem solving and execution
- Strong collaboration and relationship building skills to drive results through influencing
- Ability to maintain relationships with key customers for executive-level relationship management
About Randstad RiseSmart
At Randstad RiseSmart, our vision is to shape the world of work. We are a leading talent mobility provider and part of Randstad N.V., a €23.8 billion global provider of flexible work and human resources services that helps more than two million candidates find meaningful work every year. Our outplacement, career development, redeployment and contemporary Tech & Touch solutions strengthen employer brands, improve retention and re-engage talent. Every day we enable impacted employees to find fulfilling work, and we give our Fortune 1000 customers the peace of mind that comes from knowing that they are working with a compassionate, contemporary, outcome-driven team. Our innovative technology has helped us grow to become the nation's fastest growing outplacement provider. Our expert coaching and professional branding teams have successful track records of empowering careers. And, ultimately our results speak for themselves: we have received enormous industry recognition, including Gartner's ?Most Innovative Company,? the ?Nation's Best and Brightest Companies to Work For,? Fortune's ?100 Best Companies for Women,? and Deloitte ?Fast 500?
- recognized as one of North America's fastest growing technology companies. To learn more, visit www.randstadrisesmart.com.
What's In It For You?
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive health benefits, 401k (with match!), and stock purchase plan
- Uncapped earning potential with great accelerators and annual President's Club trips
- Opportunity to be recognized throughout the company for your contribution
- Autonomy to work from your home office
- Excellent work environment with an award-winning culture, Best Places to Work, Great Rated, Fortune's ?100 Best Companies for Women,? and check out our Glassdoor Rating of 4.0!
- Opportunity to grow and contribute to Randstad RiseSmart's continued success in a highly visible role
Randstad RiseSmart is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.