Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services
- from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers' challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That's why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership, support and coaching for the National Inside Sales Team.
- Develop and standardized sales order management processes, procedures and departmental goals for a National team, both short-term and long-term.
- Ensure long-term adaptability of the National Sales Order Management team by following changing business developments and strategic improvements
- Practice and drive Continuous Improvement activities and initiatives within the team and ensure policy compliance to Bosch Rexroth guidelines.
- Develop and drive the achievement of departmental KPI's, goals and targets, along with connecting them to the company's overall objectives.
- Establish a customer service support structure with a national reach (ie. Overcoming time-zones, connecting customers with an expert, utilizing technology to help customers from anywhere, Live Chat, etc...)
- Support team with conflict resolution; Escalation point for both internal and external customer issues related to delivery and order execution.
- Work closely with Logistics to achieve On time delivery metrics while also meeting inventory requirements.
- Maintain and grow existing key customer accounts by means of relationship building, referrals, and working closely with Account Development Manager's and Technical Sales Engineer's.
- Work closely with Account Development Manager's to win new business
- Drive value-add activities at the order desk and limit/transfer basic transaction activities elsewhere (ie. External support groups, tool development)
- Work closely with Bosch Rexroth US counterparts for sharing sales order management tools, along with maintaining alignment of tasks and functions from a Bosch Rexroth North America perspective.
- Degree or a Diploma in Business Administration with a concentration in Sales (or related discipline) or equivalent experience
- Experience in working in Inside Sales & Outside Sales collaboratively with cross-functional departments.
- Experience in Product Management
- High customer service orientation
- Strong leadership skills with sound decision making abilities
- Ability to coach, develop, mentor and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) as well as with proven selling, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Experience working with SAP (Sales & Logistics modules)
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint)
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.