Our drive and control technologies ensure efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. We inspire our customers with intelligent components, tailored system solutions, and services
- from fully connected applications to the factory of the future. Bosch Rexroth Canada is dedicated to making the world a better place through innovation and technology. We are looking for associates who will take on our customers' challenges with passion and persistence until the right solution is found and who will thrive in a face-paced, collaborative and exciting environment.
Why work with Bosch Rexroth Canada?
- Challenging Projects: We are driven by innovation and being at the cutting edge of everything that we do. At Bosch Rexroth every day is different and your time will be filled with interesting and exciting projects.
- Amazing Colleagues: Our people make us who we are, and we are very proud of our diverse and skilled global team. Having a supportive and encouraging team around you can make all the difference.
- Learning and Development: We want you to reach your fullest potential, for both yourself and for Bosch Rexroth. That's why we actively promote growth and development.
- Change the World: We want to give you the opportunity to not only drive your career forward but also to change the world. The work we do at Bosch Rexroth can make a big difference to the world around you.
- Social & Value-Driven: We have a tradition of assuming social responsibility in all that we do. Our success, and our roadmap for the future, is based on our lived values. This covers everything, from community to the environment, to being a social employer.
- Flexibility & Freedom: We strive to give you a balance between your work and home life, as well as the freedom to drive your career forward.
- International Opportunities: We are a truly global, fully networked company, with locations in more than 80 countries all over the world.
Join us and help set the world in motion!
- Provide leadership to the Compu-Spread Inside Sales Representatives across the country
- Responsible for customer conflict resolution regarding pricing, delivery, quality and quantity
- Offer exceptional customer service with professional, prompt, actions and timely responses
- Aid in customer on-time delivery, by effectively managing any related backlogs
- Promote teamwork and maintain a positive, efficient working environment
- Practice and implement continuous improvement activities throughout the department
- Coordinate sales order & work order rushes
- Working with key OEM's, Regional Managers & Bosch Rexroth factories to achieve On Time Delivery and sales targets
- Management of customer backlog, nationally
- Expediting components/conflict resolution in order to meet customer requirements
- Customer forecast management and Demand Planning
- Key liaison to regional offices, with a focus on Sales order Backlog and On time Delivery Manage conversion priorities & related conversion support
- College or University Degree preferably in a Business ore technical related program
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a customer service, inside sales or sales environment
- Experience in a supervisory role
- SAP experience a strong asset
- Experience with/technical knowledge of industrial and/or mobile hydraulics, preferred
- Strong leadership skills with sound decision making abilities
- Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- with the ability to develop others, mentor and coach when applicable
- Has the ambition to lead and to create a motivating environment
- Excellent organizational and communicational skills
- Understands when to take charge and when to delegate
- Works towards 100% customer satisfaction
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce and are an equal opportunity employer. Bosch Rexroth welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in the selection process.