JPMorgan Chase & Co's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, payments, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. The Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world, serving 85% of Fortune 500 companies to continually deliver industry first innovation.
The Growth Marketing Lead, Canada will be responsible for developing, executing, optimizing and overseeing the brand's digital marketing strategy through organic and paid channels. This energetic, innovative, self-starter will have solid experience in B2B inbound lead generation strategies but also loves getting their hands dirty in the execution of these initiatives from ad trafficking to nurture programs that improve conversion rates. This position requires someone to be bold and highly creative to strategically position Chase's products and services with a unique take to drive excitement, ultimately helping the Chase brand stand out in the crowded payments space . The Growth Marketing Lead will also impact the entire customer lifecycle from acquisition, through engagement to retention and reactivation. This will be achieved through identifying target audiences (from small businesses to decision makers at large enterprises) and creating tailored digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate each segment. This forward thinker will be fueled by their need to learn through proper tagging, tracking and data analysis for program effectiveness. There should be a natural curiosity and intellectual need to take initiative to improve their craft, stay ahead of the trends to deliver industry leading experiences, new technologies and digital experiences to increase the customer experience. The incumbent will work cross-functionally within the global organization and will report into the Head of Marketing in Canada.
Build the Canadian digital brand by translating value propositions into meaningful marketing campaigns that reach target audiences at scale
- Exceptionally prioritize, develop and lead paid media campaigns to drive top-of-funnel growth through SEM, paid social, email marketing, display, retargeting and content marketing
- Proactively and independently lead the full end-to-end creation and execution of paid media campaigns, from strategic development, budget management, ad creation and trafficking, data analysis, campaign optimization, reporting, and presenting to the SLT
- Manage creative agency to develop campaign assets, including ad copy, images, and video
- Collaborate with the web, digital and analytics' teams to implement tracking tools to ensure all campaigns are tagged and tracked appropriately; creating attribution modelling, channel based CLV's and dashboards
- Utilize analytical skills to work with complex data sets, drive insights and clearly communicate findings to a diverse set of stakeholders
- Actively monitor, analyze and report on campaign performance, including lead scoring, cost per leads, cost per acquisition, ROAS, retention rates, ROI and other KPI's
- Strategically connect the dots between data and financial results to advocate for new campaigns, adapt quickly on launched campaigns, and storytelling of successful campaigns
- Drive customer lifecycle/ABM strategy for prospects/customers to nurture their journey through the marketing funnel with segmented, tailored communications via Email, SMS, SEO, SEM, etc.; identifying key growth opportunities via insights
- 7+ years of experience in B2B Digital Marketing (Paid and Owned)
- Deep understanding and demonstrated experience in demand generation, lead generation and lifecycle marketing
- Understanding in data-driven approaches to customer acquisition, activation, engagement, retention and reactivation
- Proficiency in attribution modelling, performance tracking, A/B and multivariate testing, data analysis and synthesizing
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce, Marketo, DV360, Google Analytics, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and other platforms
- Proven track record of inheriting and improving existing technologies and implementing new technologies to drive efficiency and automation
- Self-motivated with strong organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical aptitude
- Proven effectiveness in presenting and influencing at the executive level
- Strong project management skills and ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Passionate, highly collaborative and calm under pressure to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Strong sense of ownership with commitment to delivering high-quality communications under pressure and tight deadlines
- Understanding of the payments industry landscape and market dynamics is a plus
- Bachelor degree required, Master's preferred
- Bilingual (English and French) preferred
We are looking for a team member who is organized, motivated, creative, friendly, and outgoing plus thrives working in a white space and a fast paced environment with a strong willingness to learn.JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.