Position: Communications and Marketing Co-ordinator
Salary: Negotiable, to commensurate with experience
Position: Part time (10-15hrs/week)
Closing: Friday May 31st
About ARC Climbing & Yoga:
We are looking for a Communications and Marketing Co-ordinator to join our team. ARC is Sudbury's Premiere Climbing and Yoga and Fitness Facility. ARC features over 7000 sq. Ft. of indoor rock climbing including 35-foot-high climbing walls and bouldering, as well as a beautiful 900 sq.Ft. yoga studio. ARC is a community-oriented lifestyle fitness facility offering indoor climbing and daily yoga classes to help you balance and optimize how you move through life.
Working at ARC requires leadership, a positive attitude, great work ethic, adaptability, teamwork, and a commitment to making ARC the most enjoyable experience for our members, guests and the rest of the team. At ARC we aim to provide a fun, safe and challenging environment where people can discover their strengths, continually redefine their boundaries and conquer their fears.
Communication and Marketing Coordinator
What you'll do:
This position involves managing our social media platforms and promotional materials, while adhering to our branding guidelines and engaging our community.
Some of the responsibilities will include:
- Curating engaging and creative social media campaigns, posts, and graphics for all social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube)
- Coordination and compilation of newsletters and promotional emails
- Event promotions and press communication
- Creating engaging and brand conscious print media and posters for events
Who you are:
- You have experience with posting content and engaging with an audience on various social media platforms
- You have experience with marketing and promotions/promotional material and print.
- You are self-driven and have excellent time-management skills
- You have experience with WordPress and Microsoft Office
- Post-secondary education an asset (but not required.)
- Proficient in speaking, writing and reading English. (French as asset).
- Proficient with computers. Specifically WordPress, Keynote, Microsoft Office. (Experience with Rock Gym Pro an asset)
- Organized, accountable, reliable.
- Honest, friendly and approachable.
- Able to provide and receive constructive feedback
- Team player and leader
If this sounds like you, please send your resume with a cover letter clearly describing how you are best suited for the position and why you want to join the ARC team to (via Isarta). Please quote ?Communications and Marketing Co-ordinator? in the subject line. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in ARC!